My cure EDC😎

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpeg
    IMG_0821.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 73
Hi,

Do you really carry all those firearms at once for your EDC❓

OK, to stay strictly on topic... ;)

AP1GczNwsmjvUOrxpwEmdre_X2dlFU_qabl9Kb2XlJlh0akgMNY4Kt3uZJVz72p6BcbpNHOCk5fOky9C5lOap6ejGMqrBOon76cmoWoivJN7uH4GH2rQQMJEBmnP5tMLTiVZvywRV8OGqD1_ItQ2YFF8sLBDdw=w1648-h927-s-no

This is my latest EDC glam shot. One of these days I'll remember to pick up a new flashlight. This one is a generic "Security" 500 lumen that's just OK. The folding Buck knife was a Christmas present from family. I guess I have a few other options whenever I get around to getting all the holsters and fitting them with DCC clips and muzzle pads. That makes them comfy and secure.

AP1GczN8W0VlJVtI2pPsg87xW3mAHYyV42pafPPXCgb-k7DUWW_1GW_0opvzqZiSZDE7lD7uWFpf7NzuCC8aWWcplCJdx1vEjQg6WatmkcIgLstlg_mgulTmxoFF312jksw3zsKnXBU_pKz5nm0PCFOqOhIKxw=w1236-h927-s-no

This is my "gig carry". I'll bet @Bassbob has one. :LOL:

AP1GczNpbqC2apHTplxdTCrT6KJhCNK78lhZzXdzEsfgnXHJshDtvdMBVoKi3rsENwSR-4enIe5Bcm45KqH4h8m6kYExUoBfl_FvcjgUI1cUecL-BlUpkNAP5ruTQ9vAggWZW1WLPgs-RMhfOBBkSORNbz_wvg=w720-h371-s-no

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I recently acquired a Ronin lightweight 9mm that will probably become my EDC. 45s are getting a bit painful on my old hands for putting a lot of rounds down range and the 9mm is less so. Though I did have an issue with the Ronin first time out. The edges on the thumb safety and the top radius of the grip safety were sharp and ragged causing a great deal of discomfort. I ride the thumb safety on the 1911 and those edges reddened the web of my hand. A few strokes here and there with a file seems to have cured the problem. I really like the classic look of the pistol and no transition issues from my 45 acp lightweight.
20240304_213234.jpg

My EDC consists of my phone, RFID shielded wallet, Gerber 06FAST tanto, Readyman 'essential knots quick reference' bandanna, 2 RATS tourniquets, 2 USGI compresses, my Springfield mil-spec 1911A1 with walnut 'US' grips, 1911 quick tool on my keychain, and Vertigo Hornet butane quad-torch.

View attachment 1019

The gun mat is the Alien Gear Holsters 4.0 design.
Sweet set up for sure. What holster are you using. I’m running a TREX sidecar with my modified Garrison .

Hi,

OK, to stay strictly on topic... ;)

AP1GczNwsmjvUOrxpwEmdre_X2dlFU_qabl9Kb2XlJlh0akgMNY4Kt3uZJVz72p6BcbpNHOCk5fOky9C5lOap6ejGMqrBOon76cmoWoivJN7uH4GH2rQQMJEBmnP5tMLTiVZvywRV8OGqD1_ItQ2YFF8sLBDdw=w1648-h927-s-no

This is my latest EDC glam shot. One of these days I'll remember to pick up a new flashlight. This one is a generic "Security" 500 lumen that's just OK. The folding Buck knife was a Christmas present from family. I guess I have a few other options whenever I get around to getting all the holsters and fitting them with DCC clips and muzzle pads. That makes them comfy and secure.

AP1GczN8W0VlJVtI2pPsg87xW3mAHYyV42pafPPXCgb-k7DUWW_1GW_0opvzqZiSZDE7lD7uWFpf7NzuCC8aWWcplCJdx1vEjQg6WatmkcIgLstlg_mgulTmxoFF312jksw3zsKnXBU_pKz5nm0PCFOqOhIKxw=w1236-h927-s-no

This is my "gig carry". I'll bet @Bassbob has one. :LOL:

AP1GczNpbqC2apHTplxdTCrT6KJhCNK78lhZzXdzEsfgnXHJshDtvdMBVoKi3rsENwSR-4enIe5Bcm45KqH4h8m6kYExUoBfl_FvcjgUI1cUecL-BlUpkNAP5ruTQ9vAggWZW1WLPgs-RMhfOBBkSORNbz_wvg=w720-h371-s-no

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Looks like it's ready to Rock & Roll

Carrying this model for several years (3 different configs). I can't laud Alabama Holsters enough...best damn pocket holsters made. I carry as shown w/10-round mag plus one in the chamber...no safety, I'm ok with that. The 15-round mag is what a exchange-in when I get home, and it transforms to my main HD bedside weapon. Also keep an SP5 and an AK47 at close range, while in bed. HST 147gr and 124 gr are preferred ammo. Again...those holsters are fantastic for pocket carry.

Sorry for white cat hair all over the pistol, some things are impossible to avoid.

Attachments

• My EDC.jpg
    My EDC.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
Carrying this model for several years (3 different configs). I can't laud Alabama Holsters enough...best damn pocket holsters made. I carry as shown w/10-round mag plus one in the chamber...no safety, I'm ok with that. The 15-round mag is what a exchange-in when I get home, and it transforms to my main HD bedside weapon. Also keep an SP5 and an AK47 at close range, while in bed. HST 147gr and 124 gr are preferred ammo. Again...those holsters are fantastic for pocket carry.

Sorry for white cat hair all over the pistol, some things are impossible to avoid.
IMG_0546.jpeg

Old leather Galco pocket holster w/j-frame S&W. Very easy to drawn from, still use it.

Back