testtest

Anyone else into cooking?

Yes please
Blacckstones are fantastic. Have them a camp but not at home 🧐🧐🧐😬😬
Burgers and shrooms on one 😍😍😍
My brother in law loves cooking. He has the Kamada Joe and a couple Blackstones. He's very good at it. So good that I got rid of my pits. If I need something grilled I walk across the street and have him do it. We have dinner together nearly every Sunday. Good food, a couple Guinness' and some Walker Texas Ranger. :cool:

My brother in law loves cooking. He has the Kamada Joe and a couple Blackstones. He's very good at it. So good that I got rid of my pits. If I need something grilled I walk across the street and have him do it. We have dinner together nearly every Sunday. Good food, a couple Guinness' and some Walker Texas Ranger. :cool:
1712711857723.gif

Oooops! Just went back and re-read Hayes' menu and it appears there was some meat. He did say "Mushroom Swiss burgers" ... for some reason I read that as a 'mushroom burger'. Like some amateurs try to pull off with those danged Portabella mushrooms. Roll 'em on their backs and put a few grill marks on them and call them a burger? Burger my behind, not in my book! If there ain't no meat, then there ain't no burger, I don't care who's cooking!

My apologies Mr Hayes ............................... And if I was right to begin with, don't tell me so. Just lie to me 'cause I'd rather keep my good image of you and your cooking skills on that BGE. LOL! LOL!

Oooops! Just went back and re-read Hayes' menu and it appears there was some meat. He did say "Mushroom Swiss burgers" ... for some reason I read that as a 'mushroom burger'. Like some amateurs try to pull off with those danged Portabella mushrooms. Roll 'em on their backs and put a few grill marks on them and call them a burger? Burger my behind, not in my book! If there ain't no meat, then there ain't no burger, I don't care who's cooking!

My apologies Mr Hayes ............................... And if I was right to begin with, don't tell me so. Just lie to me 'cause I'd rather keep my good image of you and your cooking skills on that BGE. LOL! LOL!
I was about to comment that you forgot to take your senile meds

KF'77, wasn't it you and I who started off on a long conversation about our BBQ'ing skills and equipment a couple years ago? Didn't I identify a couple of the cookers I saw pictures of you using? Seems like you talked about you working with a group who cooked up turkeys for resale, etc. IF you're the one, I remember you having/using a 'Southern Pride' smoker. I've maybe mistaken you for someone else, if so sorry. But for some reason your handle reminds me of that go-round. jj

KF'77, wasn't it you and I who started off on a long conversation about our BBQ'ing skills and equipment a couple years ago? Didn't I identify a couple of the cookers I saw pictures of you using? Seems like you talked about you working with a group who cooked up turkeys for resale, etc. IF you're the one, I remember you having/using a 'Southern Pride' smoker. I've maybe mistaken you for someone else, if so sorry. But for some reason your handle reminds me of that go-round. jj
Yes, Not southern pride, but Oklahoma Joes.

Just messin with ya on the meds… @HayesGreener, yourself and I have smoking down to a science. I own 4 smokers from tiny to a half barrel

Booze, cooking and guns are my passion. I go all out.

That's a half pound 80/20 burger! You have to dislocate your jaw to bite it! 😁

Back