testtest

Anyone else into cooking?

You should try lamb chops on the grill first...very easy...douse with olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and rosemary sprigs (let sit for a while to let the salt work)....grill rare-med-rare like a steak...killer. Sam's Club near me has little New Zealand chops that look like little t-bones....perfect. No mint jelly needed here.
That sounds great and easy enough!

You should try lamb chops on the grill first...very easy...douse with olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and rosemary sprigs (let sit for a while to let the salt work)....grill rare-med-rare like a steak...killer. Sam's Club near me has little New Zealand chops that look like little t-bones....perfect. No mint jelly needed here.
I dont shop at Sams.
Huge crowds. Long lines. 1000000 of Indians and ****’s… a complete 💩show

Never cooked lamb before, come on and give us a few details on this.....
seasoned the lamb with herb de provence, garlic and sage.
Really nice EV olive oil in a a cast iron pot with fresh garlic
Braze the lamb for a couple min eaxh side to form a crust
Add 1 cup of white wine. Simmer down. Add 2 cups of broth, sage, orange peel and bay leaf.
Simmer slow for 1 hour.
Serve with sides of choice

My pot is a very nice Staub

IMG_5129.jpeg

Round 2 of my bacon wrapped smoked pork tenderloin. On the smoker

5 lb tenderloin
2 packages of bacon
Herbs, brown sugar, garlic, rosemary
Smoking over oak bourbon barrel chunks

Adding a bbq pork shoulder for later in week pulled pork

View attachment 52641
Looks good! I took venison backstrap out of the freezer last night for today. I agonized over whether or not to marinate it, and decided against it this time. I'll take it out of the fridge about an hour before I want to cook it, let it warm up a bit. I'm going to cook it in (my favorite) cast iron skillet. Going to air fry a couple of russets and make a salad.

Sorry, we ate ours...but I fried up portabella mushrooms in butter and red wine to go on top of the venison. The red wine was actually by accident because the bottle of garlic infused olive oil was next to the bottle of red wine....well, it was funny at the time, but it tasted awesome! :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, we ate ours...but I fried up portabella mushrooms in butter and red wine to go on top of the venison. The red wine was actually by accident because the bottle of garlic infused olive oil was next to the bottle of red wine....well, it was funny at the time, but it tasted awesome! :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Red wine in the portabella mushrooms is excellent as well !!
I always marinate steaks and venison in red wine

Tonight's menu is Penne pasta, with meat sauce.
The sauce is the true delicacy, it is my never ending pot-o-sauce, and has beef, chicken, and pork, along with multiple different sauces, herbs, spices, diced tomatoes and God knows what else. Might add some more browned ground beef and chicken thigh filets this weekend.........
Good eats tonight folks......

Back