testtest

Anyone else into cooking?

Just pan seared a Top Sirloin after marinating it Worcestershire sauce and a tablespoon of Clausen pickle juice overnight.
After I seared it, dusted it lightly with black pepper, season salt, and Montreal Steak seasoning.
It's waiting for later this afternoon and it's turn to be cooked.
Never, ever, ever, ever heard of pickle juice as a marinade for steak ????

1706461511921.gif

I've never cooked lamb, but I do like it. We expected to do breakfast in Fargo today but there must have been hockey tournaments going on or something, so we ended up at a Mexican restaurant for "brunch". I don't think I need to eat for a week!

I will live vicariously through you tonight, when you post a pic of the finished product! ☺️ :ROFLMAO:

I've never cooked lamb, but I do like it. We expected to do breakfast in Fargo today but there must have been hockey tournaments going on or something, so we ended up at a Mexican restaurant for "brunch". I don't think I need to eat for a week!

I will live vicariously through you tonight, when you post a pic of the finished product! ☺️ :ROFLMAO:
Home made bruschetta, lamb, risotto and a nice Spanish red
IMG_5130.jpeg
IMG_5131.jpeg

You should try lamb chops on the grill first...very easy...douse with olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and rosemary sprigs (let sit for a while to let the salt work)....grill rare-med-rare like a steak...killer. Sam's Club near me has little New Zealand chops that look like little t-bones....perfect. No mint jelly needed here.

Back