testtest

Hellcat Giveaway Winners!

I saw you today on Instagram talking about the new Ronin @ shotshow 2020. That looks like a really sweet pistol. I seriously thought about an EMP but once I held an XDm I was hooked.
Glad you got to see the video. I have to admit, I'm pretty sold on the Ronin. It's a real beauty. If you get a chance, be sure to take a look at one in your gun store when they get some.

Attachments

• CC9E1C8F-AD54-4A8F-AEF5-74295C9E6655.jpeg
    CC9E1C8F-AD54-4A8F-AEF5-74295C9E6655.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 319
Well, we have reached our first week with the new Armory Life Forum and could not be more happy with the results! With thousands of Founding Members and more than 2,000 posts in just the first week, this has been a great experience for all of us. Thanks to you all for your part in helping to make this happen.

Also, we have randomly selected (contingent upon contact and verification) the five winners of the Hellcat giveaway pistols. Congratulations to the following five Founding Members!
  • Epeeist
  • JPierce
  • Scott Husby
  • Jbolton
  • 69C10step
We will be reaching out to each of you shortly to work out the details.

Thanks again for being a part of The Armory Life Forum. And now that the forum has gone public, please share it with as many of your friends as you can!
Hey gang, just wanted to reach out to you all and see how things were coming along with your Hellcats. Still having fun with them? @Epeeist @JPierce @Scott Husby @Jbolton

By the way, gang, if you all have a question that I might be able to get an answer (like the OSP slide question), be sure to "tag" me in the message like this: @Mike H. so I will be sure to check it out.
Thanks for that tip Mike, I didn't know you could do that. Now getting back to Jbolton's slide question, put me down as another that would like to see this option. If SA isn't going to do it, perhaps SA could work with someone out there that will (kind of like Lone Wolf Distributors and Glock). You're not trying to get people like us that just bought the non OSP version, to have to purchase the OSP version as well, now are you Mike 🤨. Anyways, thanks for the tip and answering Jbolton's question & please pass it up the chain that there are people that are interested in an OSP only slide. That would be awesome if you guys could do that. ;) @Jbolton

Thanks for that tip Mike, I didn't know you could do that. Now getting back to Jbolton's slide question, put me down as another that would like to see this option. If SA isn't going to do it, perhaps SA could work with someone out there that will (kind of like Lone Wolf Distributors and Glock). You're not trying to get people like us that just bought the non OSP version, to have to purchase the OSP version as well, now are you Mike 🤨. Anyways, thanks for the tip and answering Jbolton's question & please pass it up the chain that there are people that are interested in an OSP only slide. That would be awesome if you guys could do that. ;) @Jbolton
BET7, definitely. Also, another handy way to reach me directly is a direct message. If any of you all have a question that seems to fall through the cracks, just drop me a direct message here and I will respond to you as quickly as I can. The day job of keeping the content going for TheArmoryLife can sidetrack me sometimes and I might miss something, so feel free to reach out if you do not hear anything back!

Regarding your question, I'll definitely pass that request on to Springfield directly on the OSP slides. It appears that demand is so high on the guns that all production is being dedicated to producing complete guns for sale. However, I'll definitely mention the interest in that. That OSP is awesome (that was the version I tested at the launch of the gun and really liked it https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-hellcat-best-ccw-9mm-ever/).

BET7, definitely. Also, another handy way to reach me directly is a direct message. If any of you all have a question that seems to fall through the cracks, just drop me a direct message here and I will respond to you as quickly as I can. The day job of keeping the content going for TheArmoryLife can sidetrack me sometimes and I might miss something, so feel free to reach out if you do not hear anything back!

Regarding your question, I'll definitely pass that request on to Springfield directly on the OSP slides. It appears that demand is so high on the guns that all production is being dedicated to producing complete guns for sale. However, I'll definitely mention the interest in that. That OSP is awesome (that was the version I tested at the launch of the gun and really liked it https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-hellcat-best-ccw-9mm-ever/).
OK thanks Mike. I realize the first order of business for SA is in producing the Hellcat to meet demand. I'm just hoping after demand levels off, they may have time to offer OSP slides for people like me that didn't purchases the OSP version of the pistol. Unfortunately, around my area, they only seemed to have the non OSP versions and even those were tough to find. When my LGS had one, I pounced, but now looking back, I wonder if I should have waited and bought the the OSP version for only $30 more (a great deal (y)), when they became more prevalent in my area. Oh well, live and learn (I should have done the same for the version of the XDm 10mm 5.25 I purchased that wasn't optics ready :mad:, but I'm starting to learn that Optic Ready is where it's at :)). Thanks for listen Mike, it's appreciated.

Back