testtest

Finally found a 10mm

Pitdogg2

Professional
Finally found one! Local GS got one in and I was the first to see it, and I jump all in with both feet.
IMG_20210522_174524618_HDR.jpg

Very nice!! Hope you can find some ammo for it. I haven’t seen much 10mm around. Although I don’t have one, so I’m not really paying attention for it.
Found a plethora of it about 50 miles apart.

One shop had Remington 180gr shooters 50rds for $40 and federal hydroshok 180gr 20rds for $35.

The other shop just got 40 50rd boxes of blazer aluminum but it's more than I want to pay at $55 a box.

Another shop had "bear loads" 220gr hard cast flat points 20rds for $17. I'm thinking I need to go get so my brother can shoot it first in his tiny Glock 10mm he bought. Won't he be surprised 😯😯😯

Went out today put 150rds through it. It shot nice but it's shooting a little low and right of point of aim. I did notice in the sunlight that the rear sight is just a bit more right than the left side. So I'm not sure I want to move much more to the right.
I'm going to keep my eyes open for some Truglow TFX pro sights. I really like them in both day and night plus they are on my other pistols. I get a much better sight picture and shoot better with them as opposed to the factory sights.
It's a snappy fun pistol. Going to have to get real familiar with it if I plan on carrying it in the future.

Went out today put 150rds through it. It shot nice but it's shooting a little low and right of point of aim. I did notice in the sunlight that the rear sight is just a bit more right than the left side. So I'm not sure I want to move much more to the right.
I'm going to keep my eyes open for some Truglow TFX pro sights. I really like them in both day and night plus they are on my other pistols. I get a much better sight picture and shoot better with them as opposed to the factory sights.
It's a snappy fun pistol. Going to have to get real familiar with it if I plan on carrying it in the future.
Cool, glad you got to try it out, 10mm is available in my area, limited, but at least you can get it. Enjoy your new gun.

You will like it, it is a pit bull
Too bad they didn't include a long mag and collars for it. I'm on the hunt for a extended mag and #2 collar. Do you know if the Fobus like holster SA sells will fit? My regular Fobus SP11B that fits my .45 compact comes up about 1/8" short due to the optic. There's a rivet at the location that holds the shells together so it cannot be trimmed down.
So close

Back