testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. OldGrunt

    Viking River Cruise

    I do not live there! I got smart and moved to South Texas. I contracted out that part of the job to some stupid yankee that likes snow!
  5. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Viking River Cruise

    I've paid my dues in the cold! If I never see snow again, that would be just fine by me!
  17. OldGrunt

    Viking River Cruise

    No dates or destinations yet. All those plans are on the back burner for now. My wife still works (I'm retired) and since she had to use up most of her vacation days for surgeries she needed on her foot and ankle. And then my son went and took a job in Pittsburg, so we are planning a trip there...
  18. OldGrunt

    Suppressor Education

    From off their website...
  19. OldGrunt

    Suppressor Education

    According to The Silencer Shop, this...
  20. OldGrunt

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    What other choice do you have, other than drive thousands of miles to purchase something you want? Pay a little more for something local and pick it up yourself? At least using a credit card will protect you from loss or theft in most cases. I still think it it pretty nice to be able to purchase...
Back
Top