testtest

Search results

  1. M

    old fart day

    @Belt Fed tread lightly. people in glass houses...
  2. M

    New Polished Blue Beauty from Springfield

    very nice looking gun.
  3. M

    old fart day

    Don’t make him work on his birthday. 🤣
  4. M

    old fart day

    Hey @Annihilator! Happy birthday! All hail the gatekeeper!!
  5. M

    old fart day

    You wouldn’t happen to be talking about the Chief of Minions, would you?
  6. M

    Living the “snub life”

    The first snub nose i shot was a 2” SP101 with 357… that was a spicy meatball! I really like the sights on your’s. Nice grips too. The SP101 and GP100’s are nice looking revolvers. At some point i’d like to get the 3” GP100.
  7. M

    Living the “snub life”

    That’s quite a nice line up.
  8. M

    Living the “snub life”

    Oh wow! That is one fine looking revolver. Have you shot it yet?
  9. M

    Living the “snub life”

    I have jumped into the world of snub nose revolvers. I picked up a S&W 442 Ultimate Carry in 38spc. The gun weighs 14oz, i believe, unloaded. I was expecting something that would not be all that fun to shoot. Well, I was wrong. I shot some hand loaded ammo i get from a reloader I know (he loads...
  10. M

    We are heartbroken

    @HayesGreener Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet, especially one that you spent 15 years with. The pain of loss will subside but the memories of better times will remain.
  11. M

    Two tone 1911

    I was just curious. Thanks. I’ve never seen anything like them. Sharp looking 1911.
  12. M

    Two tone 1911

    What are the grips? They look cool.
  13. M

    Backpack takes the Alaska Fat Bear contest

    The article says, “fat bears are successful bears”… i shoulda been a bear. 🤨
  14. M

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    You shot eddie murphy! (No joke i thought it was him on the target at first glance)
  15. M

    Opinions? Comments?

    i never understood why SA put fiber optic sights on the Ronin EMP. That would be the first thing i’d swap out (if i ever get one).
  16. M

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    @OldGrunt i’m guilty as charged…
  17. M

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    the redder the better.
  18. M

    Range trip 9-27-26

    That one cracked me up too.
  19. M

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    Florida winter?
Back
Top