The first snub nose i shot was a 2” SP101 with 357… that was a spicy meatball!
I really like the sights on your’s. Nice grips too. The SP101 and GP100’s are nice looking revolvers. At some point i’d like to get the 3” GP100.
I have jumped into the world of snub nose revolvers. I picked up a S&W 442 Ultimate Carry in 38spc. The gun weighs 14oz, i believe, unloaded. I was expecting something that would not be all that fun to shoot. Well, I was wrong.
I shot some hand loaded ammo i get from a reloader I know (he loads...
@HayesGreener Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet, especially one that you spent 15 years with. The pain of loss will subside but the memories of better times will remain.
@bc22wm i was being somewhat “tongue in cheek” but still makes me think. I normally carry a shield plus with 10+1 (i live in a restricted state) or sometimes a s&w 3913. I’ve wanted a snub nose for summer carry and dog walking (coyotes are becoming an issue here).
What is unsettling is that...