testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    I find it rewarding. Something about taking a blank piece of material and making something useful out of it.
  2. Jester560

    New Purchase Reflection....maybe?

    There is a new trigger system in prototype right now. Was announced last week. Might wait and see. As far as upgrading a Glock, you do you. Dont listen to anyone saying anything else.
  3. Jester560

    Saved due work schedule

    Hell no!!
  4. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Making chips.....
  5. Jester560

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Hmm....might have to talk with my XDM10 4.5 OSP that sees use during the winter months while hunting. All these years and it has went boom every time I asked it to. Even mornings when the dot is crusted over with ice.
  6. Jester560

    We are heartbroken

    I feel your pain! My deepest condolences to you and yours.
  7. Jester560

    Please help? Holster info requested.

    Mod.2 holster will work just fine
  8. Jester560

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Both work 99.9999% of the time. I prefer striker fired as I hate a manual safety.
  9. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Awaiting my first plate in an order of all u can eat frog legs
  10. Jester560

    Primer pushed in after firing ???

    That's my guess
  11. Jester560

    Silver Star Hero Reunited with Sniper Rifle

    Oh to hear the stories that rifle holds.
  12. Jester560

    Full size concealed carry.

    You take your gun off to go into the doctor's office? Must be a proctologist?!?
  13. Jester560

    Boeing Wins F/A-XX Next Generation Navy Stealth Fighter Contract (Updated)

    The builder and plane had already been decided and is in testing.....somewhere. Why must we play these games???
  14. Jester560

    Center point scope

    Welcome to.the forum! I am a scope snob. I don't buy cheap guns and not gonna put cheap scopes on them.
  15. Jester560

    DeSantis is awesome!

    That's awesome
  16. Jester560

    Using a Red Dot on a Hunting Rifle?

    Nope not I. That's what a pistol is for.
  17. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Modifying work rolls
  18. Jester560

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Well said
  19. Jester560

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    Knock the horns off, leave the moo attached and bring it to me. If sone correctly, I need no flavor enhancer of any kind.
Back
Top