testtest

Search results

  1. E

    Execution approved

    Not disagreeing but there will be some court obstacles for any public televised event. That said here is what I saw with McViegh. He was convicted of only 8 murders the 8 Fed LEO’s in the building the rwason mid 90’d the militia and sovereign citizen movements were growing and the Give was...
  2. E

    Execution approved

    Yeah I willl be surprised if this isn’t amended to the MOU and done at USP Terre Haute
  3. E

    Execution approved

    Well apparently the Secretary of the Army has set the execution date of 3rd December 2026 at 1pm CST….At Fort Hood how fitting!
  4. E

    Execution approved

    I’m curious if the firing squad will not be challenged. BECAUSE there was an MOU with the Federal Bureau of Prisons to conduct Military executions at the US Penitentiary in Terre Haute Indiana. I was there as part of SORT in 2008 and we were suppose to receive inmate Gray from Fort Leavenworth...
  5. E

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Again it’s context, what’s the persons mannerisms what’s the call why the cop is there, what is he doing etc. lots of things that make a shoot somt shoot And it’s generally not good practice to shoot people that have shown no issue other than holding a gun down at the ground of having a knife...
  6. E

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Sorry we will (I will anyway) respectfully disagree this isn’t 1970. The kid was never a threat, it’s not unreasonable for folks to answer a door in a high crime area with a gun and in this case the kid had the gun down not pointed not low ready position, if that was the case I’d be less...
  7. E

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    In all seriousness (from some in the industry) it’s offered for a couple reasons one being states that ban certain detached high cap mags but things like a tube that isn’t your hood. I sort of call Bs as most could run a reload with traditional 10 or under tham fool with that stripper clip type...
  8. E

    More magazine capacity

    Some humor against the gear and capacity chasers
  9. E

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    All positive for me and my choice!!! IYKYK
  10. E

    More magazine capacity

    While I get what you are saying and thwre are many fine somewhat mobility limited fokks with experience that can teach. I would say they are probably better left to teach the marksmanship side of things. Any defensive use should probably be left to folks that 1 are Mobil enough to demonstrate...
  11. E

    We are heartbroken

    They don’t live long enouh and it’s never easy.
  12. E

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    No worries, I was just trying to articulate it better with my response
  13. E

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Respectfully, Reread my post. I never said 1911’s were strikers I put them (1911’s) in the same category as strikers as they are great for fighting, not so much for deliberate trigger pulls. Aka when you know you are shootings vs when you don’t know know 100% that you ARE shooting. That whole...
  14. E

    The .38 Super Auto: History, Performance, and Legacy

    I wish the 38 Super was more popular. It’s a very underrated round and it in a Commander size is perfect! IMHO
  15. E

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Yup Ego has caused a lot of issues!
  16. E

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Strikers (like 1911’s) are great for fighting. A DA/SA is better for those (really most personal protection scenarios) for that deliberate trigger pull where you don’t outrun your brain and for LEOs that take criminals into custody. But somewhere the go fast fairy has people believing cyclic...
  17. E

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    For me the fact she came back woth the firearm. And quite possibly was the original aggressor so I am sort of surprised she was bit charged (it could easily go the other way for the next case) so either the area was afraid of disturbances if they charged her or thwre was something in the...
  18. E

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    All about if you can articulate that your use of deadly force was reasonable and again why if you carry a gun you should also carry quality OC spray
  19. E

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I get to see a ton of folks with and without from when I worked at a large range doing classes to the training world AI’s and classes like Rangemaster, Hearne, Bolke, Haggard and etc. I see exceptional as well as horrible examples of both at any given range trip. Here is what I observe...
  20. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    As a Da/SA guy I will answer it. The go fast fairy has gotten to people and folks believe faster cyclic split times are what they want over deliberate trigger pulls And even though you can run a 226 pretty freaking fast for some apparently LAPD doesn’t know 1/2 second splits they shouldn’t be...
Back
Top