testtest

Search results

  1. R

    ATF Press Release

    Isn't that a contradiction? 🤣
  2. R

    Who makes plain Jane 9mm suppressors that are affordable in quantity?

    But if you run out of the boolets, you can beat them and subdue your enemies! 😂
  3. R

    My Cousin Vinny

    Joe Pecsi is fantastic!
  4. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    And Detroit, NY, Minneapolis, or anything associated with a sanctuary city. SMH...
  5. R

    What are you doing right now??

    TMI!
  6. R

    The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

    I have not seen any of the movies mentioned. I really need to get out more than I do.,.
  7. R

    ATF Press Release

    Dollars to donuts, Congress will enact a law very similar to the GCA of 68 sometime soon. My guess is as soon as Trump is out of office...
  8. R

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    Remember, Green Peace will be all over your backside with golf spikes for doing that to the sharks 😲 🤣🤣
  9. R

    ATF Press Release

    Politicians have replied upon the willfully ignorant, single issue voters longer than I have been alive. Be wary of politicians bearing gifts.
  10. R

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    There will be plenty of backlash from the left side just for executing him, my opinion is, do not televise the event. They don't need any catalyst for protest. Now, if they could sell it via Pay-per-view..... 🤔
  11. R

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    Kel-tec made one like that...🤣
  12. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    And Garrison Keiler,
  13. R

    More bison drama!

    If he did, we'd probably have to call the paramedics
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Sweeper! Rays win!
  15. R

    What happens when the perp is a child?

    Is this one of those rhetorical questions
  16. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Waiting for the Rays and Yankees game, hoping the Rays can finish them off tonight and sweep the series!
  17. R

    What happens when the perp is a child?

    Attempt to de-escalate, and if needed or if subject escalates, neutralize threat and pray the victims are appreciative of my actions. And get the nastiest defense attorney in the state.....
  18. R

    YOU Are a First Responder

    Much will depend upon the situation and needs. I will be vacating the area if there is gunfire, if at all possible. If not, I will look for coverage, not concealment, for wife and I. If it's medical, MVA or something else, I will render the aid possible, and in all cases, dial 911! Rule number...
  19. R

    ground deer meat

    One can also cook with tallow, fat back, any animal products that can add a layer of taste.
  20. R

    More bison drama!

    I don't want to know... 😲
Back
Top