testtest

@10mmLife how to series on “Yeet Cannons”

D2FDA26F-5A00-45FA-9A0D-61969643E9B0.png

A while back, Hi-Point were releasing a new pistol model and asked the internet to come up with a name. Someone proposed Yeet Cannon and it garnered the most votes Hi-Point decided to go with the name. As to the meaning of “Yeet” 🤔 You got me 🤷‍♂️
Perhaps our resident expert @10mmLife can go into the more detailed definition & it’s history 😂🤣
Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something. Here's more:\

Last edited:
Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something. Here's more:\
26D4419B-77C8-4682-8A6A-5598E7447C05.gif
Yeet…..yeet……yeet…….🤪

I cannot believe how many of you are insulting Hi-Point firearms. It is statistically proven that Hi-Points are the most effective guns to prevent robbery and burglary. Once the bad guys see that you own a Hi-Point, they immediately assume that you can't possibly have anything valuable on your person or in your home. The overwhelming majority of robbers and burglars just give up and walk away without a shot being fired.

Going to guess most people in this thread have never actually owned a Hi Point.

I am a big fan, myself. If it wasn't for the Hi Point C9, i probably would have never gotten into guns.
But for someone on a tight budget, with a need for defense, it was a gateway to the 2nd.

And, honestly, the Hi Point community is some of the greatest group of folks I have ever known.

I don't currently own any Hi Points as my financial situation has improved greatly, and I can afford pricier guns. And I appreciate the difference in a $500 to $800 gun than a sub $200 gun. But there is definitely a place for Hi Points and should be appreciated

I cannot believe how many of you are insulting Hi-Point firearms. It is statistically proven that Hi-Points are the most effective guns to prevent robbery and burglary. Once the bad guys see that you own a Hi-Point, they immediately assume that you can't possibly have anything valuable on your person or in your home. The overwhelming majority of robbers and burglars just give up and walk away without a shot being fired.
That is some funny 💩💩!!!

1663426464586.gif

Going to guess most people in this thread have never actually owned a Hi Point.

I am a big fan, myself. If it wasn't for the Hi Point C9, i probably would have never gotten into guns.
But for someone on a tight budget, with a need for defense, it was a gateway to the 2nd.

And, honestly, the Hi Point community is some of the greatest group of folks I have ever known.

I don't currently own any Hi Points as my financial situation has improved greatly, and I can afford pricier guns. And I appreciate the difference in a $500 to $800 gun than a sub $200 gun. But there is definitely a place for Hi Points and should be appreciated
1663426684291.gif

554F8E07-804A-496F-B9B4-99C4C408F875.gif

Back