testtest

A New Indoor Gun Range is Coming to Town!

at the public range i go to, i am a member, right now my membership is good for 3 more years. however, one can just pay for 1 hours worth of range time.

and that is only $25, for one lane. so if they bring a guest, they still only get ONE lane..

members can "bump" an hourly person for a lane if it is crowded, and i think that's only right to do so. an hourly user, should never have a lane over a member.
Maybe they'll offer priority lanes for members, so no one gets bumped.

My local indoor range has strict rules on ammo, no hollow points, no magnums and no 10mm, only fmc bullets, handguns only, no rifle caliber handguns either, my wife just got me a 3 month membership for Christmas, this will be nice this winter, I’ll be out of the cold and snow.

I'll definitely join when they start accepting memberships. I find that if you shoot a lot it is more economical.
yes, after x amount of visits, all others will be "free" till the end of your membership
Maybe they'll offer priority lanes for members, so no one gets bumped.
not at my place
What if there are more members there than lanes? Then what? Reservation or order of appearance will/could be 1st?

believe it or not, just before the panic, you had to call ahead and reserve a lane, whichever one you wanted, and IF it was available that day and time.

during the pandemic, with ammo so high priced, it was like a ghost town, for all of us regulars, which was fantastic.

now, things are picking up a bit, with the regular shooters. the newbies still do not practice as they think just having a gun in the house is all they have to do.

which makes me nervous as all hell, when a moron brings in his shotgun, does not aim, shoots from the hip , and hits the overheard wooden protection for the target gantry's. or they take that all new expensive Sig or Glock and shoot into the next lane.

this is why i go at opening time, shoot, and go home.

at my private club, i go early as well, and i am the only person there, literally...everyone else works......i am retired.

but i still go in for the time we are allowed to shoot (due to noise and keeping the neighbors happy) and leave about an hour later, after i clean up.

My local indoor range has strict rules on ammo, no hollow points, no magnums and no 10mm, only fmc bullets, handguns only, no rifle caliber handguns either, my wife just got me a 3 month membership for Christmas, this will be nice this winter, I’ll be out of the cold and snow.
my range, just no armor piercing rnds, other than that, go fo it.

at my club, NO magnums, NO rifles, and no armor piercing rnds. (due in part), it's an old club, and houses went up all around it. (there is a buffer zone).

At an indoor range in Austin you can shoot everything except reloads. They offer gun rentals and some are full autos that would make @HansGruber envious (mp5 is on their list). I had a few they wanted too buy, but none were full autos. I'm not sure about shotguns being allowed. You can shoot up too 100 yards at both rifle and pistol lanes (rifle and pistol have separate shooting areas).

WOW and I couldn't remember the name "The Range"
Screenshot_20220109-183507_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-183448_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-183403_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-183414_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-183349_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-183349_Samsung Internet.jpg
    899 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20220109-183349_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-183349_Samsung Internet.jpg
    899 KB · Views: 92