testtest

Ammo avail?

What’s ammo availability like for you?

• Its still with the toilet paper, gas, and now meat...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, that was fast. Just got back from Academy and there was a good amount of ammo available on the shelves, including 9mm, 5.56, 7.62, and 450 Bushmaster for those hoping to bag a bigfoot. The wife and I picked up two boxes of 9mm ($21.99 for a box of 50) each due to restrictions. Note. There was nobody buying ammo, so maybe the hoarders are full up now.
Nice👍

Am seeing more and more ammo hitting the shelves in more common calibers like 9mm and some others, but not at pre covid pricing. Little to no ammo like 45LC yet. Finding one box @ $40./50 rnd lrn was a shocker! Until pricing comes down to more realistic pre covid prices for me, it can collect dust sitting on shelves. Same with reloading supplies. Am not that desperate. Try to never be. Local ammo, when available, has always been lower than online pricing here. Mostly do what can to help LGS when can because it keeps them floating. Many are mom and pop stores, they need the help. I don't hoard, I conserve is all.

Yup I have been sitting on the 800 rounds I had for a year now. We picked up 300 or so more here and there (over paid, but my wife knows I like to shoot) and blasted those off here a week ago. It is time to start trying to find a box here and there again, but I have some big bills that need paid, so it is looking like a rather dull summer in our house.

Back