testtest

Ammo Deals

Bargain-hunting, I also do the AmmoSeek thing.

Otherwise, I'm pretty-much one-stop-shop at SGAmmo, which is a family-run business out of OK. While almost never the best pricing, they're always competitive, and I give them my business because of these ancillary consideration:

They were good to the shooting community even throughout The Craze, and that's a family business sticking to their business ethics, at that, not some giant.

Their excellent and transparent shipping lead-times and up-front shipping quotes are great, too.

And their packaging is both bomb-proof and considerate.

They're really my first, and often only, stop.

Anyone have experience with Tula 9mm? I've read some reviews that they're "dirtier" rounds...looking for 115gr FMJ for range time with my XDs. Tula and Wolf come up at the top of the ammoseek page at 11.7 cents a round...thoughts? Preferences?

^ If it runs fine in your unique gun(s), it'll be just fine. :)

Back during The Craze, you'd find plenty of us - including the guys and gals with $4K+ 1911/2011s - running TulAmmo simply because it was either the only thing they could find or the only thing that they could afford to shoot volumes of.

In terms of whether they are "dirtier?" In all honesty, pretty much all range-fodder will get your gun quite fouled with carbon (and several to the extent that with shorter-barrrel handguns, you'll notice significant muzzle-flash in low-light), but any modern duty/service/defensive-grade handgun should function for hundreds if not thousands of trouble-free rounds with any range-fodder (outside of specific and unique tolerance stacking issues, as I mentioned to start off this reply - but this is why we vet our ammo;)), and Tula is no exception.

Bargain-hunting, I also do the AmmoSeek thing.

Otherwise, I'm pretty-much one-stop-shop at SGAmmo, which is a family-run business out of OK. While almost never the best pricing, they're always competitive, and I give them my business because of these ancillary consideration:

They were good to the shooting community even throughout The Craze, and that's a family business sticking to their business ethics, at that, not some giant.

Their excellent and transparent shipping lead-times and up-front shipping quotes are great, too.

And their packaging is both bomb-proof and considerate.

They're really my first, and often only, stop.
Tulsa it is, get some there too!

looking for 9mm ammo, thanks all for your feedback
i’m also looking for a some cheap 6.5 creed ammo for Weatherby sa08, i remember when i went with my friends to a hunting trip last year i used my Weatherby sa08 with 7mm-08 ammo and my friend with same rifle but with 7mm-08 ammo and we both made a compression, i tried 7mm-08 ammo for first time on my rifle and actually it wasn't good and accurate as 7mm-08 ammo, that is what my friend said too he felt that the recoil is heavier with 7mm-08 ammo. I also read a compression on BulkMunitions , does anyone know a nice ammo shop or prices list ?

Back