testtest

Ammo Deals

Have bought from Natchez, Freedom Munitions (now defunct), J&G Sales, and depending on the time of year, some have better sales than others. I've noticed Natchez can be more expensive than the others I've used before.

I've had good luck with Georgia Arms, canned heat bulk. 1,000 rounds for $190, frequent free-ship promos, zero FTF and reasonably clean. 100-150 round trips to the range don't result in any unusual dirtiness...just a standard cleaning.

academy sports has good prices and selection...some for around 15-16 cents a round. another good source I use a lot is defender ammo. they are owned and operated by veterans out of Fayetteville, n.c. and have great ammo also will give store credit for brass. they sell blems and reman and new.l

I try to stay real consistent with my 9mm ammo. In other words, I stick to the brand and cartridge that I know works well for me. That said, I also have a price per cartridge in mind when I shop around. Of late, I've had luck with bulk orders from www.brownells.com and www.bulkammo.com. Cabelas is also just down the street from me so I pay attention to them as they'll have some pretty compelling sales on ammo every now and then. For what it's worth, I take the same approach when buying ammo for my M1A as well.

When I buy ammo I get NEW, BRASS and purchase it from Targetsportsusa.com.
If you join you get an additional 8% off the cost and orders are always ship free.
Never timed the orders but they seem to be short travel time.
I also have a Membership, i am 3 states away and have gotten all my orders whether its 5 boxes or as they call bulk -20 boxes - all in 3 days - most likely because i only live a few states away - I also like the fact they box all orders with discreet boxing

Target sports USA runs really good deals with free shipping pretty often. Palmetto State currently has a deal with 250 rounds of blazer brass plus five 8 round SW shield mags for $99.99.

Last edited:
Back