testtest

Ammo, online prices

I can imagine how difficult it is to find reasonable prices on ammo online.
range ammo is getting more reasonable in certain pistol cartridges, but not so much for the rest! double and triple the price easily! With the increase price of powder and some bullets it's near pre-joke prices just to reload. ramshot have been the best prices compared to the near doubling of hodgdon.

I get ads from Midway and Natchez, but don't know how they compare online to others. I only order components, so the occasional factory ammo is from LGS or run to Sportsmans Warehouse or Cal-Ranch. Natchez has some primers in stock as of this morning and has a sale on some powders.

44Mag
15accessories
AGS Armarment
Aim Surplus
All-in-General
Ammo Supply Warehouse
AmmoBank
AmmoMan
Ammunition Depot
Ammunition Store
Ammunition To Go
Bass Pro
Black Label Tactical
Brass by Bill
Bravo Company
Brownells
Bulk Ammo
Cabelas
Center Mass Firearms
Centerfire Systems
Cheaper Than Dirt
Classic Firearms
Cope's
DoubleTap Surplus
DSG Arms
DV8 Arms
Eagle Armory
Eagle Eye Guns
Extreme Impact Ammo
Firearms for Sale
Fortress Tactical
Freedom Munitions
Galati
Gander Mountain
Goose Island Sales
Glen's Army Navy
Greg Cote LLC
Grizzly
iAmmo
JG Sales
Joe Bob Outfitters
Keep Shooting
Killough
KY Gun Co
LAX Ammo
LG Outdoors
McKay Enterprises
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Midway USA
MiMC Ammunition
Montana Gold Bullet
Murphy's Ammo
Palmetto State Armory
Patriot Outfitters
PBR Ammo
PNW Arms
Powder Valley
Primary Arms
Rainier Arms
Rare Ammo
Scottsdale Ammo
Selway Armory
SG Ammo
Sinclair
Sportsman's Guide
Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore
Streicher's
Surplus Ammo & Arms
Tactical Eagle
Target Sports USA
The Armory
Third Generation Shooters Supply
Trop Gun Shop
Underwood Ammo
US Armorment
USAC Sales
US Lapua
Ventura Munitions
Wideners

44Mag
15accessories
AGS Armarment
Aim Surplus
All-in-General
Ammo Supply Warehouse
AmmoBank
AmmoMan
Ammunition Depot
Ammunition Store
Ammunition To Go
Bass Pro
Black Label Tactical
Brass by Bill
Bravo Company
Brownells
Bulk Ammo
Cabelas
Center Mass Firearms
Centerfire Systems
Cheaper Than Dirt
Classic Firearms
Cope's
DoubleTap Surplus
DSG Arms
DV8 Arms
Eagle Armory
Eagle Eye Guns
Extreme Impact Ammo
Firearms for Sale
Fortress Tactical
Freedom Munitions
Galati
Gander Mountain
Goose Island Sales
Glen's Army Navy
Greg Cote LLC
Grizzly
iAmmo
JG Sales
Joe Bob Outfitters
Keep Shooting
Killough
KY Gun Co
LAX Ammo
LG Outdoors
McKay Enterprises
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Midway USA
MiMC Ammunition
Montana Gold Bullet
Murphy's Ammo
Palmetto State Armory
Patriot Outfitters
PBR Ammo
PNW Arms
Powder Valley
Primary Arms
Rainier Arms
Rare Ammo
Scottsdale Ammo
Selway Armory
SG Ammo
Sinclair
Sportsman's Guide
Streicher's
Surplus Ammo & Arms
Tactical Eagle
Target Sports USA
The Armory
Trop Gun Shop
Underwood Ammo
US Armorment
USAC Sales
US Lapua
Ventura Munitions
Wideners
Missing Ammoseek.com. That is a great list. Thanks for posting.

44Mag
15accessories
AGS Armarment
Aim Surplus
All-in-General
Ammo Supply Warehouse
AmmoBank
AmmoMan
Ammunition Depot
Ammunition Store
Ammunition To Go
Bass Pro
Black Label Tactical
Brass by Bill
Bravo Company
Brownells
Bulk Ammo
Cabelas
Center Mass Firearms
Centerfire Systems
Cheaper Than Dirt
Classic Firearms
Cope's
DoubleTap Surplus
DSG Arms
DV8 Arms
Eagle Armory
Eagle Eye Guns
Extreme Impact Ammo
Firearms for Sale
Fortress Tactical
Freedom Munitions
Galati
Gander Mountain
Goose Island Sales
Glen's Army Navy
Greg Cote LLC
Grizzly
iAmmo
JG Sales
Joe Bob Outfitters
Keep Shooting
Killough
KY Gun Co
LAX Ammo
LG Outdoors
McKay Enterprises
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Midway USA
MiMC Ammunition
Montana Gold Bullet
Murphy's Ammo
Palmetto State Armory
Patriot Outfitters
PBR Ammo
PNW Arms
Powder Valley
Primary Arms
Rainier Arms
Rare Ammo
Scottsdale Ammo
Selway Armory
SG Ammo
Sinclair
Sportsman's Guide
Streicher's
Surplus Ammo & Arms
Tactical Eagle
Target Sports USA
The Armory
Trop Gun Shop
Underwood Ammo
US Armorment
USAC Sales
US Lapua
Ventura Munitions
Wideners
Nice list, but I've used several dozen online retailers and only 3 are on your list...the numbers are huge of retailers shipping ammo...Ammoseek doesn't actual sell anything to us (maybe they do, but I've only used them as a search-engine for specific ammo for sale), they just re-direct shoppers to retailers' websites for making the actual purchase. If you go there and review all the retailers listing ammo, the list from rmc will be dwarfed.

Missing Ammoseek.com. That is a great list. Thanks for posting.
Bb
Had Ammoseek listed I was just adding to Bb's post.

1674090861787.gif

Nice list, but I've used several dozen online retailers and only 3 are on your list...the numbers are huge of retailers shipping ammo...Ammoseek doesn't actual sell anything to us (maybe they do, but I've only used them as a search-engine for specific ammo for sale), they just re-direct shoppers to retailers' websites for making the actual purchase. If you go there and review all the retailers listing ammo, the list from rmc will be dwarfed.
No list will ever be complete. Companies come and go but that is a start.

1674091267694.gif

Recently, I found a great deal on 1000 rounds of Blazer Brass 124 9mm for 42 each; all said and done, with tax and shipping, it comes out to about 46 each. If you still need ammo, I recommend checking out https://midcitygunshop.com/product/federal-556-ammo-1000-rounds/. They have federal 556 ammo at a great price and a good selection of other ammo. Let me know if you find other good sites, as I'm always eager to find an even better deal.
Not to be a jerk…but that’s pretty steep for new, target ammo.

Looking at ammoseek, looks like Blazer 124Gr 9mm starts at .24 a round plus shipping & tax.

However, that price on 5.56 for 1K rounds, shipping is 10 bucks…that’s a pretty good price.
the 9mm you listed is high, that 5.56 ammo is a good deal. Nice!

Recently, I found a great deal on 1000 rounds of Blazer Brass 124 9mm for 42 each; all said and done, with tax and shipping, it comes out to about 46 each. If you still need ammo, I recommend checking out https://midcitygunshop.com/product/federal-556-ammo-1000-rounds/. They have federal 556 ammo at a great price and a good selection of other ammo. Let me know if you find other good sites, as I'm always eager to find an even better deal.
That site looks to be a scam. Mid City Gun Shop has a legit site but that’s not it. They don’t take online CC payments, only online forms like Zelle or instapay. That’s a red flag right there. Who ships 1000 rounds of 5.56 for flat $10…that’s another flag… Buyer beware. Joe, have you actually successfully placed an order and received ammo from them? I’d love to know as with the “Zelle” discount it’s 320 for 1000 5.56 rounds shipped, that’s crazy. The instructions say use a chat window to complete payment. Yeah, that’s red flag number 3 right there.

Last edited:
There were a few well known places that are still offering the $12-13 box of CCI Blazer 9/124g.

I’d sure hope nobody ever has to rely on obscure mail order outfits that require only transfer forms of payments like Zelle/Venmo etc. I’d feel safer dealing with a known supplier and pay 5¢ per round more if that’s the product I need over some outfit with a sketchy offer.

Ammo has to be treated as a commodity, supply/demand, overstock, operating overheads and region dictates pricing. We’re talking pennies per round when a couple years ago it was a dime.

In person - over the counter, cash is king and maybe even 3% savings over a cc transaction. My LGS pricing is a tad more than online distributors even with free shipping, mostly due to additional local (city & county) sales taxes applied whereas online it’s 2% less because they only collect State portion of the tax rate.

That site looks to be a scam. Mid City Gun Shop has a legit site but that’s not it. They don’t take online CC payments, only online forms like Zelle or instapay. That’s a red flag right there. Who ships 1000 rounds of 5.56 for flat $10…that’s another flag… Buyer beware. Joe, have you actually successfully placed an order and received ammo from them? I’d love to know as with the “Zelle” discount it’s 320 for 1000 5.56 rounds shipped, that’s crazy. The instructions say use a chat window to complete payment. Yeah, that’s red flag number 3 right there.
So, free shipping is a scam! I've purchased many of rounds from sgammo also along with other online sites that offer low (under $50) to free shipping at minimum purchase. I've stuck with buying from places that date back 20 years, so I know they're safe.

So, free shipping is a scam! I've purchased many of rounds from sgammo also along with other online sites that offer low (under $50) to free shipping at minimum purchase. I've stuck with buying from places that date back 20 years, so I know they're safe.
I’m on AmmoSeek all the time. Typically… if the price of Ammo is super low, as was the case here, shipping gets jacked up. Vendors do it all the time. $10 for 1000 rounds of 5.56 is unheard of. As is paying Internet only via cash/Venmo…via a chat.

I hear. You on SGAmmo….legit company. But my comment was based on that particular vendor after looking at their website, hell…they copied the logo from a legit website.

There are a few vendors on ammoseek that just lowered their price per round but jacked their shipping WAY up.
One in particular, used to be 220ish for 1K rounds of reman 124Gr 9mm. Shipping was $20 or so. UPS ground.
They lowered their price to 189 for 1K rounds, but jacked priced up from $20 to $80, same ammo.

I personally use AmmunitionPlanet for 9mm bulk ammo.
I have used SG Ammo in the past, they’re legit…but their ammo prices are bargain basement low either…that was my point. Too good to be true, it either is…or there’s a catch :)

Back