testtest

Another p320 "accidental discharge"

I don’t own any Highpoints 🤷‍♂️😂
Denial is the first symptom of addiction....🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210825-203129_Firefox.jpg

Denial is the first symptom of addiction....🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 20158
My sister kept a Hi-Point .45ACP as a home defense weapon for years. She never cleaned it, and very rarely shot it, if ever. Every great once in a while, I would ask to take it to the range with me. It was a full size .45ACP, I think it held 9 or 10 rounds. It was one of the strangest handguns I've ever handled. It was not ergonomic, it was a complete brick in your hand, very top heavy and the grips always felt as if they were coming loose even though i tried to keep them tightened up. BUT, the one thing I will give that damn thing was that it never failed to fire. It wasn't very accurate, the sights sucked, but not once did I ever see it FTF or FTF. I would always have a good laugh after shooting it. I think she eventually pawned it or sold it and I'm sure she didn't get much for it, but I can say the damn thing always went bang...lol

My sister kept a Hi-Point .45ACP as a home defense weapon for years. She never cleaned it, and very rarely shot it, if ever. Every great once in a while, I would ask to take it to the range with me. It was a full size .45ACP, I think it held 9 or 10 rounds. It was one of the strangest handguns I've ever handled. It was not ergonomic, it was a complete brick in your hand, very top heavy and the grips always felt as if they were coming loose even though i tried to keep them tightened up. BUT, the one thing I will give that damn thing was that it never failed to fire. It wasn't very accurate, the sights sucked, but not once did I ever see it FTF or FTF. I would always have a good laugh after shooting it. I think she eventually pawned it or sold it and I'm sure she didn't get much for it, but I can say the damn thing always went bang...lol
Yea, talk to @10mmLife he knows them very well…..😬

I spend a lot of time on Sig Talk and those guys are the first ones to complain about a Sig pistol and do so with aplomb. It just stuns me how many people think the P365 is a massively flawed pistol, which sales seem to indicate anything but. The P320, however, is rarely dissed - in fact, it is exalted because it is so easy to modify and improve upon. I can’t ever recall reading of an issue of anyone’s P320 going if by itself, and yet here are these lawsuits which primarily represent Police Officers. There are also dozens of videos on YouTube where we’ll-meaning lunkheads have tried to get their P320s to fire How is it that so many cops have had problems while the cash paying owners like you and me seem to be trouble free? Something just doesn’t add up and I honestly don’t think the issue is on Sig’s end. Is there a firearms version of an ambulance chaser?

Back