testtest

Another p320 "accidental discharge"

That being said since Sig Sauer told all the owners of this model handgun to return them for a “fix” to this problem,
(a recall without calling it a recall) they have in so much admitted to a known problem.

My opinion.
Mine was "optionally recalled". I have the manual safety. They have a lot on the line with this with the military and police depts. picking this as their sidearm.
I'm wondering if the ones with manual safeties are alledgedy discharging.

Mine was "optionally recalled". I have the manual safety. They have a lot on the line with this with the military and police depts. picking this as their sidearm.
I'm wondering if the ones with manual safeties are alledgedy discharging.
My M17 has the manual safety, but I don’t go around shaking it to see if it goes off, I don’t want to look like some newbie with a gun, you know like @10mmLife does with his High Points….🤪🤪🤪🤪

That being said since Sig Sauer told all the owners of this model handgun to return them for a “fix” to this problem,
(a recall without calling it a recall) they have in so much admitted to a known problem.

My opinion.
Not all owners. Many serial numbers were not part of the recall. All of mine are not part of their numbers.

Show proof where they went off. Millions of guns. Easier to settle than litigate. Ask any company.
Gotta remember McDonald's got sued over hot coffee . Stupid is stupid does

1655346627957.gif

@10mmLife getting in some practice to start shaking his “yeet cannons”

Back