testtest

Any Security System Experts Out There?

The motion sensing sprinkler system sounds like a great idea especially if you combine it with @Bassbob idea of filling the system with a flammable substance....🤣
But? Most sprinkler systems use petroleum based plastic pipes. Which means petroleum based liquids will eat away at sprinkler pipes and sprinkler heads. Suggest use galvanized iron pipe with metal heads instead. Heck of a light show if nothing else? Or, one heck of a BBQ Pit? :)

The motion sensing sprinkler system sounds like a great idea especially if you combine it with @Bassbob idea of filling the system with a flammable substance....🤣
But? Most sprinkler systems use petroleum based plastic pipes. Which means petroleum based liquids will eat away at sprinkler pipes and sprinkler heads. Suggest use galvanized iron pipe with metal heads instead. Heck of a light show if nothing else? Or, one heck of a BBQ Pit? :)

I have a hard-wired camera system but I am not very knowledgeable about alarm systems. Strengthening door frames and doors and good locks has already been mentioned. Here in hurricane country there is a lot of attention paid to impact resistant doors and windows. I am personally fond of a door bar called the Katy Bar. If someone is trying to get in while you are home they are not getting in, or at least it slows them down so you have time to get the shotgun.
https://katybar.com/

Back