testtest

any USCCA members here..??

Old_Me, just on a whim a few days ago I went to the USCCA web site to take a look-see. I was totally amazed to see on the opening page a detailed, step by step procedure for logging in. I don't think I've ever seen a more detailed and/or prominent procedure laid out so detailed.

Has it always been that way as far as you know, or has something been done relative to your (and possibly others) issues with logging on?

I have no interest in joining up with them, especially now with being aware of all your problems and few if any solutions/help to your problems, but I am curious as to whether or not this is in response to your issues.

Thanks. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Old_Me, just on a whim a few days ago I went to the USCCA web site to take a look-see. I was totally amazed to see on the opening page a detailed, step by step procedure for logging in. I don't think I've ever seen a more detailed and/or prominent procedure laid out so detailed.

Has it always been that way as far as you know, or has something been done relative to your (and possibly others) issues with logging on?

I have no interest in joining up with them, especially now with being aware of all your problems and few if any solutions/help to your problems, but I am curious as to whether or not this is in response to your issues.

Thanks. (y)(y)(y)(y)
i used to just go to my favorites list, click it, then the website comes up. that'll be the home page.

from there, i used to be able to click...."my account".
and get into my dashboard.

no more

all the usual Windows updates, get downloaded and installed automatically. with Windows 10, we cannot pick and choose what we want or do not want, as in previous systems.

my firewall/anti virus vendor has been working with me on this, as USCCA stopped as they claim it's on my end......

but i posted many posts back, that thier cloud server shut me down.>???

it shows an error on thier end.

Back