testtest

any USCCA members here..??

this is now what i get when i try to log in, and don't you know, that for the umpteenth time, they continue to ask me the same dang questions..??

Error 502​

Ray ID: 699fb25d581419df • 2021-10-06 14:49:30 UTC

Bad gateway​

You

Browser​

Working

Newark

Cloudflare​

Working

www.deltadefense.com

Host​

Error

Delta Defense is the "official US service provider for the USCCA". Cloudflare is some sort of IT security system. You're probably getting blocked by Cloudflare when you evidently got auto-routed to deltadefense.com.

IT Security is not an exact science; unfortunately, sometimes more is blocked than ought to be.

well, nearly 2 months of not getting into my account, i get an email from someone at US Concealed Carry, that it must be a "local certificate(s)" on my end, and they cannot help me.

i searched google on how to locate these "local certificates", to no avail at first. upon further digging deeper into the gods of google, i found a way to get into the certs in my computer....

what did i find..??

nothing.....no way to open the files. the "certs" are listed, but no way to open up that/those files.

how can i get into my 3 banking sites, my SS account, and ALL OTHER places i go to, that has my credit card information mind you, and US Concealed Carry says it's on my end?

i was getting into my account with NO problems when i first joined. then one day...... BAM.....they shut me down.

i think frankly, they have NO one there that has any idea.

i posted a picture of the site, SHOWING ME, they shut me down.

for cripes sake.....it's not like my bank, or any other FEDERAL site i can easily get into...

but a private site, which i AM a member, and they shut me down..????

i turned off my firewall, i cleared ALL cookies, cache. I turned off my anti-virus.....

and they say it's on my end.....

I will tell you this. I have worked Computer Telephone Support for a bank and here is the issue. Once their Tech assures that the issue is not on their end their support stops. They can't be responsible for fixing customer issues that are solely an issue on the customers computer due to liability. You are talking about doing repairs at the system level if in fact it is a certificate at your end. If they were able to walk you through a fix and then that opened your computer up so that it could be hacked and your bank account emptied you would sue them. That gives them the "not my problem" clause. Not saying its right, just letting you know why they will only go so far. Deleting Security Certificates can really hose your system if you are not entirely sure what you are doing and how to do it. You have probably already done this but if not Google "how to remove security certificate". You need Administrator Rights to make changes at that level.

I will tell you this. I have worked Computer Telephone Support for a bank and here is the issue. Once their Tech assures that the issue is not on their end their support stops. They can't be responsible for fixing customer issues that are solely an issue on the customers computer due to liability. You are talking about doing repairs at the system level if in fact it is a certificate at your end. If they were able to walk you through a fix and then that opened your computer up so that it could be hacked and your bank account emptied you would sue them. That gives them the "not my problem" clause. Not saying its right, just letting you know why they will only go so far. Deleting Security Certificates can really hose your system if you are not entirely sure what you are doing and how to do it. You have probably already done this but if not Google "how to remove security certificate". You need Administrator Rights to make changes at that level.
i'll google that, thanks

SAME.EXACT.RESULTS.NOTHING.

you no longer have the time nor patience, yet you responded.......hhhmmmmm...........

you would have been better served to have said nothing.
Many companies use the digital for that very reason; so they/employee/representative/owner do not have to speak with you and the Government is famous for this; it is a barrier to communications. As time goes on, folks like me with limited digital skills will simply be out of luck. And try finding a phone number to speak with a live person..................

i cannot find this. i have security/update, as one item together to open, but i cannot access what you say to.

Are you using a VPN to log into the site? Some sites block VPNs depending where the VPN is being pushed through.
i was actually trying to install a VPN from a suite from my anti-virus/firewall, Bit Defender, but it was taking forever to do it's install, or whatever, so i shut that down, so NO, to a VPN.....

in fact, there was no way to stop the install, like most other programs, we can stop that action.

if so, i need to know if you can log on to your membership page.

i can get the main home page just fine.

but when i try to log on, i get this

This site can’t be reached​

my.usconcealedcarry.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

but the past few days, that pop up has been happening

i contacted USCCA via email, and yes, they have been responding back to me, but with no answers until the IT dept goes back to work Monday..

i have a desk top pc, and nothing has changed in my computer settings, whatsoever.

thanks in advance
I can sign in fine.

i cannot find this. i have security/update, as one item together to open, but i cannot access what you say to.

i was actually trying to install a VPN from a suite from my anti-virus/firewall, Bit Defender, but it was taking forever to do it's install, or whatever, so i shut that down, so NO, to a VPN.....

in fact, there was no way to stop the install, like most other programs, we can stop that action.
I have Bitdefender Total security for my AV and such. I know USCCA’s website has or had an invalid Cert when I would visit (I’m a member of USCCA). I always would tell Bitdefender to ignore when it would indicated unsafe/ invalid Cert to that and other trusted (by me) websites that had invalid Certs. If you inadvertently told Bitdefender not to trust it, a rule may have been set up to block that Website. If this is the case, you need to find the rule and modify it to ignore or delete it entirely. I’m not sure the steps to do this, I’d google “Bitdefender blocking Website Access” or “Removing invalid Certificate rules from Bitdefender” or words to that effect. There’s always the option to call/email Bitdefender support, explain the situation, and see if they can guide you through it if it is indeed Bitdefender stopping access.
I hope this can help, and good luck.

yeah, i tried googling what you said, but i do not have that particular bit defender.

either web site (gravity zone??) i visit gives more options that a home version?

so i sent in yet a second ticket to bit defender.

correct.

i even contacted my anti-virus/firewall vendor, with no results as of yet.

What works best? What else to try?
Beats me until whatever's tried and whatever works best happens and it works to reset their system or yours if you decide to stay there?

Their fault or yours? Does it matter that much if it doesn't work for you? If something's acting up now, do you really want it to happen in an outright emergency situation too? That is if you still want to or can use them? If you can't use all their services you paid for, that they initially offered and influenced you for whatever reason may also come to mind? Could be a waste of your money and time for you?

Other ideas and thoughts? Basically, a complete do over of one sort or another if able?
Possibly cancel them and then immediately rejoin? - It may reset things back to normal, possibly make them worse if new policy gets immediately cancelled, you are double billed or you still can't connect to their services? Things could also remain the same as they are now too? So, is hard saying which way may be best?

What does their contract say is also important about many things. Cancelations, etc. In some ways, it may sound like a run around to some and may be? But, many others connect and use their services normally and likely advertised. And, it could also be an oddball glitch in a system somewhere? - That's why mentioning to cancel and rejoin if are able to.

If you're still paying, policy is still active and they haven't declined you coverage or your payments, you then still have coverage in mean time, right? You may lose any discounts you may have gotten when initially joined if canceled and rejoined? If after all of that, and what you've tried so far doesn't work for you, seeking other coverage elsewhere may be best likely option too? There's usually more fish in the sea besides one?

If you're still happy with them or want to use them again?
Possibly rejoin them later on, at a more elapsed time while having coverage with another company may work too if it resets their system and/or possibly yours? A new company may also serve your needs better? There's no way of really knowing which way works best until tried sometimes? May reset your browser to default if haven't tried already? Other than that am at a loss. Am hoping it all gets figured out successfully for you.

What works best? What else to try?
Beats me until whatever's tried and whatever works best happens and it works to reset their system or yours if you decide to stay there?

Their fault or yours? Does it matter that much if it doesn't work for you? If something's acting up now, do you really want it to happen in an outright emergency situation too? That is if you still want to or can use them? If you can't use all their services you paid for, that they initially offered and influenced you for whatever reason may also come to mind? Could be a waste of your money and time for you?

Other ideas and thoughts? Basically, a complete do over of one sort or another if able?
Possibly cancel them and then immediately rejoin? - It may reset things back to normal, possibly make them worse if new policy gets immediately cancelled, you are double billed or you still can't connect to their services? Things could also remain the same as they are now too? So, is hard saying which way may be best?

What does their contract say is also important about many things. Cancelations, etc. In some ways, it may sound like a run around to some and may be? But, many others connect and use their services normally and likely advertised. And, it could also be an oddball glitch in a system somewhere? - That's why mentioning to cancel and rejoin if are able to.

If you're still paying, policy is still active and they haven't declined you coverage or your payments, you then still have coverage in mean time, right? You may lose any discounts you may have gotten when initially joined if canceled and rejoined? If after all of that, and what you've tried so far doesn't work for you, seeking other coverage elsewhere may be best likely option too? There's usually more fish in the sea besides one?

If you're still happy with them or want to use them again?
Possibly rejoin them later on, at a more elapsed time while having coverage with another company may work too if it resets their system and/or possibly yours? A new company may also serve your needs better? There's no way of really knowing which way works best until tried sometimes? May reset your browser to default if haven't tried already? Other than that am at a loss. Am hoping it all gets figured out successfully for you.
i paid up a full year, rather than the monthly plan, as it was cheaper (discounted pricing) for doing so.

i'll wait it out till it is near expiration time, if the problem gets fixed before that time, great, if not, C-YA-LATER

Back