testtest

any USCCA members here..??

CCW Safe has some great podcasts:
Filter on Podcast to see just the podcasts.

I download them and listen to them in my car.

CCW Safe has some great podcasts:
Filter on Podcast to see just the podcasts.

I download them and listen to them in my car.
i thought that this company only reimbursed you AFTER you paid out of pocket.

i must have this company, mixed up with another ccw insurance company.

i did read the plan, months ago, but i also read a couple of others. so somehow i got them mixed up.

i thought that this company only reimbursed you AFTER you paid out of pocket.

i must have this company, mixed up with another ccw insurance company.

i did read the plan, months ago, but i also read a couple of others. so somehow i got them mixed up.
As I understand it, they pay for everything - you don't have to pay anything up front. And there is no maximum - with CCW Safe you have an unlimited legal budget. That, and the fact that they are self funded, and the fact that their chief legal counsel successfully defended George Zimmerman, caused me to choose them.

The advantage of their being self-funded is that anti-gun groups won't be able to pressure whoever is providing the insurance to drop them as a client. That happened to the NRA with their insurance plan.

CCW Safe offers a discount rate if you are police or military, either retired or active.

I don't know much about USCCA - they may be a very good insurance company. But the constant flood of emails and ads left a bad taste in my mouth.

That happened to the NRA with their insurance plan.
One of the issues the NRA insurance plan was New York for one could not buy insurance to do something illegal.
So If you defended yourself and killed the other person, that could be an illegal act and uninsurable.

The benefit of the defense plan, it is not insurance. Forms rates and premiums do not have to be filed and approved by state insurance departments.

As I understand it, they pay for everything - you don't have to pay anything up front. And there is no maximum - with CCW Safe you have an unlimited legal budget. That, and the fact that they are self funded, and the fact that their chief legal counsel successfully defended George Zimmerman, caused me to choose them.

The advantage of their being self-funded is that anti-gun groups won't be able to pressure whoever is providing the insurance to drop them as a client. That happened to the NRA with their insurance plan.

CCW Safe offers a discount rate if you are police or military, either retired or active.

I don't know much about USCCA - they may be a very good insurance company. But the constant flood of emails and ads left a bad taste in my mouth.
well frankly, i will highly consider them when this policy i have now expires. both companies are nearly identical in premiums for the year.

One of the issues the NRA insurance plan was New York for one could not buy insurance to do something illegal.
So If you defended yourself and killed the other person, that could be an illegal act and uninsurable.

The benefit of the defense plan, it is not insurance. Forms rates and premiums do not have to be filed and approved by state insurance departments.
There are a few states where CCW Safe insurance is not available; I believe New York is one of those states.

we live in a very litigious society as anyone would know.

even in a "justified, self defensive shooting", you just gotta know some scumbag lawyer will go to the mama, and make her say something like,

"why he had to do that, my boy was a very good boy, he never dun nuffin wrong"....
I'm a member of US Lawshield, which does the same thing as USCCA. I was listening to talk radio and just by chance Mr. Zimmerman called in (Treyvon Martin case) and was talking about his trip through our legal system. Although he won all the trials and lawsuits he said he has lost everything because the legal defense fees bankrupted him. God forbid you ever have to shoot someone to save your or your loved ones life and not have insurance. Unfortunately that is the result of this litigious society.

well, and an update...!!!

i still cannot log into my account, at USCCA.

"they" sent me an email 2 weeks ago, stating by the end of the following week, (which would have been last week now) "someone" will contact me, with a fix...

i am still waiting......

i went so far as to re-check my network settings, and the proxy server setting's. (as recommended on the error page)

i went ahead and shut off the proxy server, restarted my pc, and still......

i cannot log into my account.

just sent the moronic IT people at USCCA asking if anyone actually works there.

i got the standard, typical robotic response, "someone will get back to you shortly"....BS.

just an update.

( ….far as that goes, what am I doing on this dang site ?!?
🤔 😒……… 😉😇 )
Too late Bro.
There are no secrets that can be kept.
Permanent record of every keystroke.
U use iPhone? Any phone? Eyecloud? Social Media? Take selfies? Email? Cell phone in auto?
You are an open book Dude.
We are all in an electronic prison.
Reality.

well yet another USCCA update..

i have been emailing them, as I am missing out on prize entries for what ever they are trying to give away.

so, here is the latest email i got back from someone over there, and my response.

(i numbered my responses to his suggestions)
  • 4) Check settings on any anti-virus software that may be running
  • 5)Try a different network connection to see if you are experiencing the problem on another network as well.
1- done umpteen times

2- no other device

3- done umpteen times

4- done umpteen times

5- no other network, even disabled Proxy server....no results.

I HAVE called the phone number, and NOTHING could be done......."Coleen" tried to help, but to NO avail...

what other crap you got for me...?????

What I find very interesting, is that before I joined, I was getting massive emails from Tim the owner...to join.

Now that I joined, no one gives a flip...was it all a money grab...?????

I'm a retired IT Tech. I will give you a quick recommendation. Try these 3 things;
1. Download Malwarebytes and do a complete scan. Remove anything it finds. Anytime you do a scan and have to remove something do a reboot and then scan again, repeat until it it no longer finds any malware.
2. Clean your browser cache (google how to on your particular brand and version browser).
3. Manually type in the full USCCA IRL to include the https:// DO NOT try to access it by clicking on a link or a saved favorites.
It is time consuming but very important that you do the steps exactly as stated, especially #3. Those are the first 3 steps I use on all fixes and more often than not it solves the issue without requiring to go further.
Be aware; if you do the above exactly as listed it should connect but if not, I no longer have the time nor patience to do IT Tech support for anyone but immediate family so after that I'm out. Good luck.

I'm a retired IT Tech. I will give you a quick recommendation. Try these 3 things;
1. Download Malwarebytes and do a complete scan. Remove anything it finds. Anytime you do a scan and have to remove something do a reboot and then scan again, repeat until it it no longer finds any malware.
2. Clean your browser cache (google how to on your particular brand and version browser).
3. Manually type in the full USCCA IRL to include the https:// DO NOT try to access it by clicking on a link or a saved favorites.
It is time consuming but very important that you do the steps exactly as stated, especially #3. Those are the first 3 steps I use on all fixes and more often than not it solves the issue without requiring to go further.
Be aware; if you do the above exactly as listed it should connect but if not, I no longer have the time nor patience to do IT Tech support for anyone but immediate family so after that I'm out. Good luck.
SAME.EXACT.RESULTS.NOTHING.

you no longer have the time nor patience, yet you responded.......hhhmmmmm...........

you would have been better served to have said nothing.

I wonder if USCCA is experiencing some sort of cyber attack. One common scenario is that the bad guys will put controlling software on a huge number of internet-connected devices (Ring cameras, TVs, home appliances, etc.); then, when they want to shut down someone's website, they send out a command to all of their "bots" (their captured devices) to start sending traffic to the desired victim. The massive amount of incoming traffic overwhelms and shuts down the victim's web site. That may be what is happening here.

I wonder if USCCA is experiencing some sort of cyber attack. One common scenario is that the bad guys will put controlling software on a huge number of internet-connected devices (Ring cameras, TVs, home appliances, etc.); then, when they want to shut down someone's website, they send out a command to all of their "bots" (their captured devices) to start sending traffic to the desired victim. The massive amount of incoming traffic overwhelms and shuts down the victim's web site. That may be what is happening here.
i dunno.

what i do know is that i have gone through absolutely everything, from clearing cookies, cache, checking for trojans, virii, malware, firewall blockages or denials, trying to change the password (with the USCCA gal helping me, we BOTH still could not get in..>!!!!!!!!!)

you name it, i been doing it over and over again, and again.

as i mentioned, i have NO problems with ANY other websites that i visit DAILY...!

the USCCA website, for my account, NOT thier main page...MY account page, i CANNOT log in......

so what is the USCCA doing..for my inconvenience..???

they are sending me a USCCA decal, and some other horse pucky crap, via UPS....!!!!

wow, they cannot figure out what is wrong, so they think they will satisfy me with crap..????

Order Summary
Item
Quantity
Item Number
WOW Thank you Letter​
1​
WOWLetter​
USCCA Flag​
1​
WOWGN10030​
USCCA Sticker​
1​
GN10001​

i dunno.

what i do know is that i have gone through absolutely everything, from clearing cookies, cache, checking for trojans, virii, malware, firewall blockages or denials, trying to change the password (with the USCCA gal helping me, we BOTH still could not get in..>!!!!!!!!!)

you name it, i been doing it over and over again, and again.

as i mentioned, i have NO problems with ANY other websites that i visit DAILY...!

the USCCA website, for my account, NOT thier main page...MY account page, i CANNOT log in......

so what is the USCCA doing..for my inconvenience..???

they are sending me a USCCA decal, and some other horse pucky crap, via UPS....!!!!

wow, they cannot figure out what is wrong, so they think they will satisfy me with crap..????

Order Summary
Item
Quantity
Item Number
WOW Thank you Letter​
1​
WOWLetter​
USCCA Flag​
1​
WOWGN10030​
USCCA Sticker​
1​
GN10001​
Have you spoken to customer service about the idea of closing your account and opening a new one? Maybe this will get a higher level of support. It's amazing no one can assist you.

Have you spoken to customer service about the idea of closing your account and opening a new one? Maybe this will get a higher level of support. It's amazing no one can assist you.

Is possibly a good idea, but be aware of possible double billing and other things too.
In this day and age with some things being up in the air, cancelling something doesn't always mean it's working immediately or at all. In some business, one hand doesn't always know what the other's doing either. (You may have found that out already?) I'd double check to be sure of what their cancellation policy is prior to cancelling - and keep permanent records of it. Some cancellations may be made only in writing, while some may be made by just calling in.

If cancelling current insurance and rejoining it, it may also create some confusion later? - Double billing may be only part of it? Being covered when circumstances or you may actually need insurance coverage isn't usually the best time for confusion, insurance companies possibly playing games or claim rejection is it?

Cancelling current coverage and moving onto another business for insurance coverage may alleviate current confusion and headaches, and by more easily deciphering possible issues down the road with present company by knowing what's what and where? It's your call or choice, not anyone else's.

Is possibly a good idea, but be aware of possible double billing and other things too.
In this day and age with some things being up in the air, cancelling something doesn't always mean it's working immediately or at all. In some business, one hand doesn't always know what the other's doing either. (You may have found that out already?) I'd double check to be sure of what their cancellation policy is prior to cancelling - and keep permanent records of it. Some cancellations may be made only in writing, while some may be made by just calling in.

If cancelling current insurance and rejoining it, it may also create some confusion later? - Double billing may be only part of it? Being covered when circumstances or you may actually need insurance coverage isn't usually the best time for confusion, insurance companies possibly playing games or claim rejection is it?

Cancelling current coverage and moving onto another business for insurance coverage may alleviate current confusion and headaches, and by more easily deciphering possible issues down the road with present company by knowing what's what and where? It's your call or choice, not anyone else's.
I knew this would be quite a reach.

Back