testtest

any USCCA members here..??

I was able to logon through the member site (I have an Elite membership), on my first attempt @Old_Me. When I get messages such as your’s, resetting the modem and/or router sometimes corrects connection issues. Rebooting the PC sometimes works as well.
That just might do it… don’t just restart however- shut everything down, power off and unplug for 10 min.
Don’t ask me why cause I don’t know - but a tech friend had me do exactly that once, and it solved my pc problem where a restart wouldn’t…

I was able to logon through the member site (I have an Elite membership), on my first attempt @Old_Me. When I get messages such as your’s, resetting the modem and/or router sometimes corrects connection issues. Rebooting the PC sometimes works as well.
ok, i will try rebooting the modem in the morning..

i done just about everything else on my end, cleared cookies, cache, browsing history, etc.etc.

ok, i will try rebooting the modem in the morning..

i done just about everything else on my end, cleared cookies, cache, browsing history, etc.etc.
I usually start by restarting my computer which will shut and clear up network connections, than reestablish them upon restart. If that doesn’t work, I’ll unplug both my modem and router and wait about 30 seconds before plugging the modem back in and waiting for that to come back entirely (all lights back on either solid and/or blinking), then plugging in the router, and then for good measure, I’ll try rebooting the computer again (You could do a computer shutdown and re-power up as Tidal Wave suggests, It will just take a bit longer to do).
This usually corrects most connection issues, by cleaning up all network connections before they get reestablished again. If not, you’ll have to wait for USCCA‘s IT department or a call to your ISP may also be necessary.
Good luck with your USCCA logon issues Old_Me, I hope you’re able to get back in.

As of 8:17 PM Eastern, I'm not having any issues - logged-in just fine. Safari 14.1.2 on macOS Big Sur 11.5.1, via Spectrum.

I actually logged-in earlier today, probably around noon-isn, also via my laptop and their main website portal. No issues then, either. 🤷‍♂️

^ Did you recently enter any gun-industry contests/sweepstakes that utilized that email address? Or at any point may have clicked on and opened a link from either one of those email blasts or an email blast from their affiliates?

Any such action could have started that snowball rolling.

They're pretty persistent in their marketing, that's for sure.

^ Did you recently enter any gun-industry contests/sweepstakes that utilized that email address? Or at any point may have clicked on and opened a link from either one of those email blasts or an email blast from their affiliates?

Any such action could have started that snowball rolling.

They're pretty persistent in their marketing, that's for sure.
I'm assuming you're asking me, and the answer is no. The only thing even remotely gun related that I've been involved with in the past few months is this forum, the SA store (ordered a Wasp), and ordered a little ammo from one of the ammo sites, "Ammunition Depot" IIRC. Nothing at all relative to USCCA as far as I can tell.

I noticed an uptick in marketing after they partnered with Delta Defense. In addition to carry insurance, they now offer training for Instructor certification, and they are getting into the political arena especially lobbying for U.S. National Reciprocity, asking for donations through WinRed.

Edit: changed to WinRed

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're asking me, and the answer is no. The only thing even remotely gun related that I've been involved with in the past few months is this forum, the SA store (ordered a Wasp), and ordered a little ammo from one of the ammo sites, "Ammunition Depot" IIRC. Nothing at all relative to USCCA as far as I can tell.

Interesting....

Ammunition Depot's age-confirmation splash screen asks for one's email.... I wonder if they sell that list to industry partners?

I'm not a member of the organization, but I can tell you something really unusual regarding them and just over the past few days ........

Until just a few days ago, I had never received any kind of email from them. Then all of a sudden, I'm getting 2-3 or more emails from them everyday. Offers to join with extra benefits, offers for raffles, advertisements of what they can do for you as a member, etc, etc, etc. Previous to this influx of emails, I had never, ever contacted them for any reason nor at any time.

Don't know if there is any connection or not, just thought I'd pass it on since you've experienced recent changes. Keep us updated if you find anything out.

Edit: Actually just went to my mail to look and see that I got one from them (timschmidt@em.usconcealedcarry.com) just this morning at about 9:15am titled "Want Freedom?"
Yup, that company is annoying is why went elsewhere for ins.

I usually start by restarting my computer which will shut and clear up network connections, than reestablish them upon restart. If that doesn’t work, I’ll unplug both my modem and router and wait about 30 seconds before plugging the modem back in and waiting for that to come back entirely (all lights back on either solid and/or blinking), then plugging in the router, and then for good measure, I’ll try rebooting the computer again (You could do a computer shutdown and re-power up as Tidal Wave suggests, It will just take a bit longer to do).
This usually corrects most connection issues, by cleaning up all network connections before they get reestablished again. If not, you’ll have to wait for USCCA‘s IT department or a call to your ISP may also be necessary.
Good luck with your USCCA logon issues Old_Me, I hope you’re able to get back in.
well, early today i tried rebooting the modem......NADA.

as for the pc, it gets rebooted every time i shut it down, which is when i am done for the day or night.

i have google chrome, and this was never a problem, with USCCA, it happened a few days ago.."BOOM"......not working for me. only the home page, cannot click onto any link, nor my account.

i have microcrap edge, and NADA there as well....same as above.

not really wanting to even consider downloading/installing another browser.

cookies, cache have been cleared, and THAT too is a royal PITA to sign in to all the websites one by one......

i gotta wait till "sometime" Monday when the IT people go back to work.

i'll update as i can on this.

well, early today i tried rebooting the modem......NADA.

as for the pc, it gets rebooted every time i shut it down, which is when i am done for the day or night.

i have google chrome, and this was never a problem, with USCCA, it happened a few days ago.."BOOM"......not working for me. only the home page, cannot click onto any link, nor my account.

i have microcrap edge, and NADA there as well....same as above.

not really wanting to even consider downloading/installing another browser.

cookies, cache have been cleared, and THAT too is a royal PITA to sign in to all the websites one by one......

i gotta wait till "sometime" Monday when the IT people go back to work.

i'll update as i can on this.
Good luck @old-me. I hope they get you squared away, sounds like a real fluky issue you're having with their site.

Good luck @old-me. I hope they get you squared away, sounds like a real fluky issue you're having with their site.
yeah, as i believe i have mentioned in an earlier posting, this has happened at another website. it was found to be on the websites end, not mine.

but it is a royal PITA, when you want to access a site, for updates, etc.

i wish Fartbook, would have this problem with ALL it's members....lol...lol

well, i have still been getting blocked from the USCCA website.

for a day or 2, I heard nothing from them.

I got this at or about 5:30 AM this morning, and it is on thier end, not mine.

"I'm sorry, we're still experiencing issues with the site. Our web application firewall has started blocking various api requests. IT is diligently working to find a solution."

Last edited:
Back