testtest

Anyone else fall in love with a gun just based on how it looks?

Only guns I think are ugly are Kel-Tec, I like all guns, now for me to say did I fall in love with any, I can’t answer that or it may incriminate me with the wife…….🤪

I agree with you on disliking Kel-Tec. I don't mind Polymer on guns, most of my handguns have it. It's just something about Kel-tecs that come across as cheap to me. I may be wrong, and probably am but they just felt empty and hollow inside like they weren't worth the money and could crack at any moment(again, no likely just felt that way)

I don't have this handgun yet but would very much like to. Fell for it very hard the first time I saw one. Just ta stunning looking weapon.

1624468501465.png

I agree with you on disliking Kel-Tec. I don't mind Polymer on guns, most of my handguns have it. It's just something about Kel-tecs that come across as cheap to me. I may be wrong, and probably am but they just felt empty and hollow inside like they weren't worth the money and could crack at any moment(again, no likely just felt that way)
I dislike their handguns for sure. I have a Latest gen KSG25 that’s a beast though. 25 rounds as fast as you can pump it. 1500 or better through it now with no issues.

Right now I have the opportunity to sell my XDS Mod 2 and purchase the new Ruger 9 max and completely break even without spending a dime. I know the Ruger is smaller, holds more rounds, night sights, optics ready, etc. BUT…I am just having a hard time parting with the XDS pretty much due to simply how it looks. I could just sit there and stare at this gun all day. In fact I liked it so much that I bought it in both a 9 and a 45. I know the Ruger is the more “practical” gun but I’m having a hard time making this trade off. I mean just look at the picture of the twins together 😍

I know some of you will say you would never trade in any gun, which is fair. The only way I’m able to get the Ruger without my wife beating my ass with a flip flop is if I give up one of my guns. The XDS makes the most sense in that regard as the hellcat rdp was recently acquired and the shield plus is my edc. (Reliability for me so far and the comfort when shooting it is off the charts so the shield won’t be going)

Anyone else here just absolutely nuts about one of their guns even if they have other ones that “do the same job better”??
Just gave up a Canik TP9DA and a Taurus G2c for the Ruger Max-9. Find it to be super smooth. Love it for carry. My #1 is still my XDM Elite 3.
8 9mm for home defense. Did love the Taurus, bit can always get another. My opinion, you can't go wrong with the Max 9

Just gave up a Canik TP9DA and a Taurus G2c for the Ruger Max-9. Find it to be super smooth. Love it for carry. My #1 is still my XDM Elite 3.
8 9mm for home defense. Did love the Taurus, bit can always get another. My opinion, you can't go wrong with the Max 9

Glad to hear you love it. I've heard nothing but good things from people who have shot the gun itself which is why I am so interested. Its the pro model with an extra mag at a price point of $395 so it seems like a good deal.

I brought my last gun just because it was a model 1911 looks alone it had to be made in the USA and looks is why I brought it I don’t know how it shoots I will find next out next Tuesday and how hard or easy it is to field strip don’t know anything about the gun just what I read and how it looks period it’s a bad ass looking gun

In answer to your question ..... Oh hell yeh!!!!! Several, but the one I most remember was a .22 cal, bolt action Remington that looked much like a full sized Remington center fire BDL. It was a model 541-T and when I saw it on a lgs rack, on the way home I thought of every possible way in the book I might could persuade the wife to let me take just enough of the money we'd saved for a down payment on our first real house to swing the deal. Now I already had a couple .22's, even a couple bolt actions. But certainly nothing the likes of that 541-T.

Well, when I got home and walked through the door what did I see but the little lady sitting at the table looking through a "Better Homes and Gardens" or similar trying to decide what furniture and how she wanted to decorate our upcoming new house. She was as excited looking at those house decor pictures as I had been looking at that sweet little rifle. And remember, I told you she was sitting at the table ...... so that means supper wasn't on the table yet. ;) Pay attention here, there's a test at the end.

Well, I'll end my story there and leave it to y'all's imagination whether I got that rifle or she got the furniture. Whadaya think?

In answer to your question ..... Oh hell yeh!!!!! Several, but the one I most remember was a .22 cal, bolt action Remington that looked much like a full sized Remington center fire BDL. It was a model 541-T and when I saw it on a lgs rack, on the way home I thought of every possible way in the book I might could persuade the wife to let me take just enough of the money we'd saved for a down payment on our first real house to swing the deal. Now I already had a couple .22's, even a couple bolt actions. But certainly nothing the likes of that 541-T.

Well, when I got home and walked through the door what did I see but the little lady sitting at the table looking through a "Better Homes and Gardens" or similar trying to decide what furniture and how she wanted to decorate our upcoming new house. She was as excited looking at those house decor pictures as I had been looking at that sweet little rifle. And remember, I told you she was sitting at the table ...... so that means supper wasn't on the table yet. ;) Pay attention here, there's a test at the end.

Well, I'll end my story there and leave it to y'all's imagination whether I got that rifle or she got the furniture. Whadaya think?
I vote furniture!! And I’ll bet you didn’t even bring it up. Lol.

Only guns I think are ugly are Kel-Tec, I like all guns, now for me to say did I fall in love with any, I can’t answer that or it may incriminate me with the wife…….🤪
I gotta agree some/most Kel-Tecs are bad ugly, space age looking things, but a couple I really do like. For example, I really do like the look and feel of the PF-9. In fact it's one of my 2 favorite EDC's. The other I really like the look of is the KS7 ....... on the other hand I literally hate the look of the K13.

PS: my other EDC is my Hellcat.

Well, uh… did the rifle have ‘furniture’ as in a stock and forearm grip??
Sorry, it’s long past I guess… but sometimes ya gotta get creative 😉

Back