testtest

AR pistols

I went with their PDW stock for mine, but, I’ve shot a lot of friends' pistols that wear them. Thought it was some type of proprietary pistol tube, though, not just a standard carbine buffer tube.
I have a PDW also and it's a great looking setup though a bit heavier than the SBA-3. The PDW definitely has a proprietary tube unique to the device.

Well, it seems that they are all legal, as long as you just don’t put a buttstock on them...
I found a 9” tube with a QD mount drilled in the end. I’m not generally a fan of vert grips, but a vert grip and a single point sling, perhaps bungee, mounted right to the end of the buffer tube is an interesting concept.

I found a 9” tube with a QD mount drilled in the end. I’m not generally a fan of vert grips, but a vert grip and a single point sling, perhaps bungee, mounted right to the end of the buffer tube is an interesting concept.
I think you’d find it would hang far too low to be practical to use as an actual sling.

A QD mount on the end plate makes a lot more sense, imho...and I’d sooner run a 2-point to tension a pistol with no shoulder contact (SAS style).

Back