testtest

Are parts replaceable on the Saint Victor?

As @HansGruber said it is a milspec buffer so you can replace the stock, just make sure it is milspec. The handguard is MLok and is free floated. I don’t know what parts your looking to replace but as stated you can change anything you want from stock, trigger, handguard to barrel, ect.

You can change anything you want on that rifle. From the stock, handguard, barrel, trigger, as long as you keep the lower receiver as a long gun and don't try to turn it into a pistol. And just be aware, once you swap out a trigger, or gas block or barrel you have now VOIDED your warranty.

All the Saints start on the base of being mil spec. So pin holes, threads, pin distances are mil spec. Then they add the accessories. So depending on the model, the extension/buffer tube may be mil spec. Off the top of my head all Saints with stocks are mil spec. The pistols will not be mil spec, those are aftermarket tubes. Another example the upper is threaded for a mil spec barrel nut, but any of the free floating Saints will use a non mil spec nut. By the way you need a BCM barrel nut wrench for the free float saints. The lower will work with any mil spec parts kit, but again depending on the model, different upgraded parts are used, like a single action or flat faced trigger. Basically everything on the Saint 556 are within industry standards.

Sorry to necro an old thread, I am looking to replace the M Lok free floating handguards on my SAINT® VICTOR AR-15 PISTOL 5.56|BLACK (STV975556B-SBA3). I don't have any tools to change out barrel bolt or anything. To be quite honest I was in the Military decades ago and never dreamed I would own a 556 AR PISTOL. I absolutely love this little guy. I am very particular in the way I set up my firearms (current NYPD Detective in the ICAC TF). I want a picatinny rail on the top. Is this at all possible. I have a Romeo 4H and Juliet 6 on the top. I have Magpul MBUS on the front and back that I want to co witness. I am willing to off set the MBUS, but I don't want to buy the off set version. I have the M LOK AFG-2® - Angled Fore Grip for the bottom. I have a STREAMLIGHT 69451 TLR RM 2 that will be on the left side above the AFG, no tail switch. I don't have the glass yet, will all this fit on the rails provided? Any advice on how to set it up? Thanks in advance!

You can get a gunsmith to swap out the handguards from the existing to whatever rail you want.

No need to offset the Magpul BUIS if you get a pic rail in top.

It seems to me that when you get another optic besides the Romeo 4H you'll need to decide what your primary optic is. You can offset the Romeo4H if you want to mount a varible optic.

If you don't have it already the STREAMLIGHT 69451 TLR RM 2 may need an adapter to fit the new MLOK? rail. I'd put it at either 3 or 9 oclock depending on your needs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply! I noticed that these handguards have a cut right where is says Saint Victor and the dust cover pin is also notched. Will the gunsmith be able to notch this out? I don't think I want a 1/4 inch gap right at the start of the barrel. Any more advice I would very much appreciate it!
questions.png

Concerning the set up...Start of the rail on top near the forward assist, MBUS rear sight, then Juliet 6, then Romeo 4H, on the left side on the Mlok would be my light. At the last possible position would be the AFG. And finally at the end of the barrel would be the MBUS front sight. For the sling I have a MS4® Dual QD Sling GEN2.

You can get a gunsmith to swap out the handguards from the existing to whatever rail you want.

No need to offset the Magpul BUIS if you get a pic rail in top.

It seems to me that when you get another optic besides the Romeo 4H you'll need to decide what your primary optic is. You can offset the Romeo4H if you want to mount a varible optic.

If you don't have it already the STREAMLIGHT 69451 TLR RM 2 may need an adapter to fit the new MLOK? rail. I'd put it at either 3 or 9 oclock depending on your needs.
If you want to offset the mbus sights, just buy an offset rail section made for that purpose and put the sights on that

here is an example:

Thanks for the fast reply! I noticed that these handguards have a cut right where is says Saint Victor and the dust cover pin is also notched. Will the gunsmith be able to notch this out? I don't think I want a 1/4 inch gap right at the start of the barrel. Any more advice I would very much appreciate it!View attachment 11317
Concerning the set up...Start of the rail on top near the forward assist, MBUS rear sight, then Juliet 6, then Romeo 4H, on the left side on the Mlok would be my light. At the last possible position would be the AFG. And finally at the end of the barrel would be the MBUS front sight. For the sling I have a MS4® Dual QD Sling GEN2.

You have enough room to mount the rear BUIS, Juliet 6 & Romeo 4H on the amount of top pic rail. And the short section of pic rail at the front is fine for the front BUIS. No need to go with a new handguard.

The handguard is made to interface with the front of the two receivers to prevent handguard rotation, and the cutout for the bolt cover rod is fine.

The Juliet 6 should overhang the rear MBUS. The only issue I can see is if the MBUS touches the Juliet 6 because MBUS are abit bulky & how low the Juliet 6 will be.

Last edited:
Once everything arrives (just waiting on X2 glass) I will post some pics!!!

I don't see a need to change handguards with what you want to attach, since you have plenty of room.

Everything should fit, except the potential clearance between the rear MBUS & Juliet but maybe those two will be OK.

Last edited:
As promised here she is. This is how I envisioned her, after finally flushing out. I know a lot of people say this is overkill but I also had a look i wanted to have. This fills more than one role for me and I am over them moon with her.

Parts breakdown starting at the back...
SB 4 brace
Law Tactical Folder Gen 3
MagPul MS4 QDM Sling (configured for one or two point)
Radian Comp Charging handle, 45 degree safety and magazine release
Juliet X6 Mag
Romeo 4H
Warhuntusa QD Sling Mount (MLOK)
Magpul BUIS Rear / Front
Magpul Angled fore grip
Streamlight TLR RM 2
Streamlight Pressure Switch

Attachments

• IMG_2242.JPG
    IMG_2242.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 908
  • IMG_2240.JPG
    IMG_2240.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 814
  • IMG_2241.JPG
    IMG_2241.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,011
As promised here she is. This is how I envisioned her, after finally flushing out. I know a lot of people say this is overkill but I also had a look i wanted to have. This fills more than one role for me and I am over them moon with her.

SB 4 brace
Juliet X6 Mag
Romeo 4H
Magpul BUIS Rear / Front
Magpul Angled fore grip
Streamlight TLR RM 2
Looks good 👍

SB 4 brace
Juliet X6 Mag
Romeo 4H
Magpul BUIS Rear / Front
Magpul Angled fore grip
Streamlight TLR RM 2
Your pistol is now a sbr! I have those folding adapters and you will most likely be removing them, you'll see!

Back