testtest

Armed group traveling in Massachusetts

These days I sometimes wonder if these things are pre-planned just to get the anti-2A folks riled-up and use the "incident" to push for further gun control. IMO this was staged to garner as much national attention as possible. Just my thoughts on a Monday morning before I've finished my first cup of coffee. 🤔 😁

These days I sometimes wonder if these things are pre-planned just to get the anti-2A folks riled-up and use the "incident" to push for further gun control. IMO this was staged to garner as much national attention as possible. Just my thoughts on a Monday morning before I've finished my first cup of coffee. 🤔 😁
Your mind's not the only one that thinks that way. Lot of over glorified hokey stuff going on.

After 9-11 the FBI can do almost anything they want and it be considered legal. I am not debating if that is right or wrong, just saying that when something falls under national security or terrorism, they get a really long leash.
Why did they run into the woods if they were doing nothing wrong? Where exactly were they going to "train" and who with. (need names and phone numbers) I think we all go shooting a fair bit, but how many of us go across several states to do it? That all falls under the feds to investigate.
The "heavily" armed thing was a little blown out of proportion I think. They did not even have one fire arm per person. I mean me and my wife have taken that amount to the range several times. We however do not stand along the road with rifles in hand like this is Mexico or the middle east or some other crap hole.
The story is weird and a little blown out of proportion. Very weird though. For sure these guys are retards and need to learn to respect the law they do not recognize.

Thanks for mentioning that Scott…
I too have wondered how many incidents - of all type - were staged by the opposition. Or which mental nut case they manipulated into doing something.
Back in the day, communists used that tactic very effectively.

Scott very good point and I’m sure on the minds of every law abiding citizen.
I’ve been thinking the same thing after most of the mass shootings in the last 6 months.

After 9-11 the FBI can do almost anything they want and it be considered legal. I am not debating if that is right or wrong, just saying that when something falls under national security or terrorism, they get a really long leash.
Why did they run into the woods if they were doing nothing wrong? Where exactly were they going to "train" and who with. (need names and phone numbers) I think we all go shooting a fair bit, but how many of us go across several states to do it? That all falls under the feds to investigate.
The "heavily" armed thing was a little blown out of proportion I think. They did not even have one fire arm per person. I mean me and my wife have taken that amount to the range several times. We however do not stand along the road with rifles in hand like this is Mexico or the middle east or some other crap hole.
The story is weird and a little blown out of proportion. Very weird though. For sure these guys are retards and need to learn to respect the law they do not recognize.
In Massachusetts owning a slingshot and a couple airsoft guns is considered heavily armed.

In Massachusetts owning a slingshot and a couple airsoft guns is considered heavily armed.
License required. Elastic could break and ball become a projectile.
1625500066830.gif

If 2 A was actually adhered to like it legally should be, all of this would likely be a non issue other than possibly questioning, directions to nearest fuel stop and directions to their destination from there. Some places are like misguided/warped HOA's that won't let homeowners fly USA flag on their own property? It's getting old?
They wouldn't have been charged with any firearms violations in any of the 2A sanctuary states or constitutional carry states unless they were prohibited persons or had illegal guns.

It's very wrong. There is a reason 2 republican administrations and 2 democrat administrations have failed to press for revocation of The Patriot Act. " Oh, we won't spy on American citizens unless they are terrorists". Checks and balances were assured, then behind the scenes they change the rules. Bait and switch. I can't believe Trump didn't get rid of it considering it's why they were able to spy on him during the 2016 campaign.

Have you taken a ball barring to the ankle, chest, etc. by a wrist rocket? depending on whos behind the wrist rocket i just might believe that statement. growing up a neighbor to a friend shot me with a large ball barring to my right ankle. He did this because "Those kids shouldn't be allowed to have friends over!!!" (referring to my friend) That was his excuse to the police as to why he did it. It took almost a month to be able to bare weight on it again.

As a young man, mt dad used to carry a slingshot and a good amount of marble-sized ball bearings. Story goes he could take-out squirrels (at a distance) with it. He lived on the outskirts of town, and walking home late one night he was pursued on foot by some nefarious character. Dude took a ball bearing to the forehead. End of pursuit.

Back