testtest

ARMSCOR "Enhanced" RIA 5.0

From what I hear the Beretta 92 is kind of a POS.

I guess you can always use the paper clip trick. lol

both of my Berettas, the 92 (blued) made in Italy, and the 92 SS, made in USA have been really terrific guns.

shoot smooth, normal recoil for an all metal gun (like both my CZ's) and are easy to field strip and clean/lube.

never a jam of any kind, never any issues i can say ever happen, shoot pretty much any ammo, even reloads, (where as both my CZ'a WILL NOT shoot reloads) the Berettas, they just work.
You make my day! Man I wish we lived closer so we could get together with coffee, clean some guns and put the world to rights!
you know i was totally sleep deprived when i read your posting...when you said,

"My 9mm 226/229 Legions laugh at your 100 year old gun and it’s 8 rounds."

for some reason, i thought you meant something else, like toys from my childhood, which that rubber band gun i had (different style) and shot paper clips.......

that's where the "100 year old gun" mention took me, 100 years ago to my childhood, not a dang 1911......!!!!!!

You make my day! Man I wish we lived closer so we could get together with coffee, clean some guns and put the world to rights!
i'm only this this far from you, on the map..

1697978700349.png

'm

both of my Berettas, the 92 (blued) made in Italy, and the 92 SS, made in USA have been really terrific guns.

shoot smooth, normal recoil for an all metal gun (like both my CZ's) and are easy to field strip and clean/lube.

never a jam of any kind, never any issues i can say ever happen, shoot pretty much any ammo, even reloads, (where as both my CZ'a WILL NOT shoot reloads) the Berettas, they just work.

you know i was totally sleep deprived when i read your posting...when you said,

"My 9mm 226/229 Legions laugh at your 100 year old gun and it’s 8 rounds."

for some reason, i thought you meant something else, like toys from my childhood, which that rubber band gun i had (different style) and shot paper clips.......

that's where the "100 year old gun" mention took me, 100 years ago to my childhood, not a dang 1911......!!!!!!

I have no hands on experience. I'm basing my comment on the opinions of at least 6 combat vet friends of mine. I'm sure there are differences between what the military had and what you have, but I can say, for example, the boy who works on my truck with me was deployed in 2015 and my jarhead buddy Bill was deployed in the first gulf war ( 1990-ish) and neither one of them have good things to say about the Beretta 92.

I have no hands on experience. I'm basing my comment on the opinions of at least 6 combat vet friends of mine. I'm sure there are differences between what the military had and what you have, but I can say, for example, the boy who works on my truck with me was deployed in 2015 and my jarhead buddy Bill was deployed in the first gulf war ( 1990-ish) and neither one of them have good things to say about the Beretta 92.
and as such, i cannot comment on thier experiences..funny too, Berettas were at one time used by the military, until another company came along and bid.

From what I hear the Beretta 92 is kind of a POS.

I guess you can always use the paper clip trick. lol
For a better experience, try the vastly "improved" one: PAMAS G1 🥲

UPDATE

i just checked my 9mm collection..

i went thru my HUGE collection of my 9mm's, and here is what i got, when i bought them, and prices before sales taxes.

NOT 1 is a POS, and I'd defend my life with any of them. (i did spend more than $700 on 1, and that was the SS Beretta)

for those that said/say i am ignorant.....

take a long walk off a short pier.

1) Sig P320 7/2023.....$525.

2) CZ Omega 2/2023.....$600

3) G-17 2/2020........$500

4) Beretta 92FS, SS.......2/202.....$780

5) Beretta 92 FS blued.....1/2022......$630

6) CZ 75B.................2/2020.........$500

7) Hellcat............3/2021.......$570

to ME, all high quality guns in my "stable"

good thing i actually have @HansGruber on IGNORE and only check in once in a while, when he posts in a thread of mine. or when he has an IGNORANT statement about me.

again, I SEE NO REASON, to buy such an expensive 9mm.......

Don't you like 1911's? Or just not in 9mm? I just like them and I am willing to pay for what I like.

You do have a nice selection though, In my opinion the Beretta's are the best ones on your list.

Don't you like 1911's? Or just not in 9mm? I just like them and I am willing to pay for what I like.

You do have a nice selection though, In my opinion the Beretta's are the best ones on your list.
i like ALL my guns, otherwise i'd not have, what i don't like.

what ever "floats your boat", on spending high dollars for a 9mm.

not me..for a 1911..YES, for a revolver...YES

Back