testtest

Armscor/RIA VRF-14

I have a lot of them and find them very comfortable to shoot. OOB and Slugs hurt on both ends. Do you feel 7 1/2 is impotent at 25 feet?
If your target is wearing more than a T-shirt, the pellets won’t do more than give them skin rash; definitely won’t penetrate to vital structures.

I know someone who was shot (accidentally) with a heavy bird load at around 20 feet; shredded his hunting vest & jacket, but didn’t do much more damage than chewing up the skin. Had to be stopped from beating the crap out of the guy who shot him.

That’s what I’m using. 00 2 3/4 high brass. I’m also going to check I have the correct spring. I do have the heavy buffer and silver spring in.

Unless I read it wrong this is now subject to reinterpretation as a SBS due to the new AFT rule.
You would be correct. That particular build was returned to the original manufacturer's configuration pending the outcome of litigation. I do not believe the new interpretation will withstand legal scrutiny, but an ounce of prevention ...

Any recommendations on a green laser/flashlight to attach to rail?
In case you are still looking for this, I got them separately from Amazon. Toughsoul green laser was $55 (blue-$63, red-$47), Toughsoul 1450 lumens flashlight was $50. They also have a Toughsoul green laser/flashlight combo, but was not currently available.

Attachments

• VRF14 front2.jpg
    VRF14 front2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
Back