testtest

Assault weapon ban vote tomorrow 7/30/2022

1659298912752.jpeg

Note to all:

Posts with talk of having or implying a new civil war or any other type of physical consequences are not allowed on this forum and will be deleted.

Please follow the terms and rules which can be found at the bottom of the webpage.

I just removed myself from the Ruger Forum. I was threatened with physical violence over my stance on the NRA. Obviously I can't be physically harmed , but I reported it. The Ruger Monitors did nothing about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the threat of violence over a different opinion should not be tolerate.

After the disgusting display of partisan, lying crap that we saw out of the house in the last 5 years including 2 ridiculous impeachment farces and the televised J6 hearings and the fact that other than go after Trump the house hasn't done anything in all that time, is anyone surprised this AWB passed ? I quit worrying about what the house passes a few years back. They have passed several other gun control bills in the last few years as well. Then they go to the senate to die. Just like this one will.

And if they were going to go after the filibuster they would have done it after the SCOTUS ruling on Roe v Wade. No way Manchin or Sinema are going to vote to eliminate the filibuster. Especially a couple months before the senate is taken over by republicans.
You hit the nail on the head 👏

I just removed myself from the Ruger Forum. I was threatened with physical violence over my stance on the NRA. Obviously I can't be physically harmed , but I reported it. The Ruger Monitors did nothing about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the threat of violence over a different opinion should not be tolerate.
They must need some Minions over there...

Welcome to the forum from NH.

You'll find the majority of membership here very respectful and helpful and sometimes wacky in a good way. You'll meet the
wacky one (@Annihilator) soon enough....🤣

Welcome to the forum from NH.

You'll find the majority of membership here very respectful and helpful and sometimes wacky in a good way. You'll meet the
wacky one (@Annihilator) soon enough....🤣
Also welcome to the forum, and if you need any information or have any questions on High Point or as we call them “yeet cannons” @10mmLife is the resident expert on these….

Well you know, internet tough guys.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum. We have had many a discussion about the NRA and plenty of differing opinions. So far I haven't seen anyone threaten anyone else.

To get back on the thread, I was watching my local news last night and they reported that Congress passed a semi-automatic gun ban, which I immediately emailed there news director and said your station reported that wrong and it was an assault weapons ban, and what you said will mislead the public on actually what took place, even sent the bill to them…..and of course no reply, but I think I got my point across

Back