testtest

ATF Pistol Brace Ban Struck Down in Federal Court

It looks like PSA is embracing (pun intended) the brace ruling by sending out this email a little while ago.

Screenshot_20231113_172735_Outlook~2.jpg

To #6, I am on another forum right now where several members are wishing and praying that the brace SBRs are rescinded, the ATF goes after us for having had put a real stock on our pistols, and that we are fools, idiots, and they hope for the worse possible scenario.

I don't under why they are so angry about something that didn't affect them. At best we got to legally keep our braces or a stock on out pistols for months (unlike them), and at worse we will have to go back to using braces (just like them). I'm not seeing what the issue is.

What I did realize was that many of the negative Nancys had SBRs that they paid $200 for. I think jealously is to blame for them attacking us.

While I never for even a fraction of a second gave any consideration to registering anything with the government, I certainly don't have any issues or negative opinions on those of you who did. Especially guys who already have suppressors and other SBRs and stuff registered. You'd be kinda crazy not to take advantage of the free stamp.

I think there’s a little confusion here. It didn’t click with me that 10mm had posted two different braced ARs. And that BassBob was referring to the top picture of the 2. My bad. Yes, the two advertised firearms posted by 10mm are both braced pistols. All the pics posted by Belt Fed are Short Barrel Shotguns with stocks and are NFA regulated. My apologies, BassBob.

I am a little surprised that sellers are advertising braced pistols already. I would have thought that they’d wait for a more final ruling… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think there’s a little confusion here. It didn’t click with me that 10mm had posted two different braced ARs. And that BassBob was referring to the top picture of the 2. My bad. Yes, the two advertised firearms posted by 10mm are both braced pistols. All the pics posted by Belt Fed are Short Barrel Shotguns with stocks and are NFA regulated. My apologies, BassBob.

I am a little surprised that sellers are advertising braced pistols already. I would have thought that they’d wait for a more final ruling… 🤷🏻‍♂️
I actually referenced all those pictures in that post.

The one in the top picture. That's not a brace, it's a stock isn't it ? In fact other than the PSA AK-V, none of these last photos you guys posted are braced pistols. They're SBRs.
As you know Bob, braces keep your trousers up. Stocks are for manly men.

BTW, I have had some really unpleasant conversations with some d-bags slagging off folks who had taken advantage of the amnesty on another forum. I may have got a weeks ban for questioning one individuals manhood. Or was it intelligence? Whichever, I was subjected to a seven day cooling off period. I don’t want to name the forum, but it rhymes with SigTalk.

D’oh!!!

Cha-Ching!

Back