testtest

Available Ammo

I bought 300 rounds of Aguila 55gr .223 FMJ for $170 (.57/rd) at a local store today; best part, they are having a tax rebate sale this weekend, so...no sales tax.

Going there tomorrow to see if there is any left; if so, picking up some for friends who are low.

I just rec’d my order of 150 rds of S&B 124gr 9mm... Total incl shipping was $120 even. It arrived in 3 days so that was a plus - had an order back in Jan that took 25 days.
I sometimes wonder how many are grabbing the stand-in-line deals and then reselling ?

Yesterday I was able to purchase three 100 round boxes of 9mm FMJ for $47.00 a box from my local gun shop.
I also bought 100 rounds of federal 7.62 X 51 for $49.95 and they had plenty in stock. Today they are getting in a shipment of 45 auto so it looks like I'll be heading to the range this weekend. This Shop is the best, they never gouge.

This morning a buddy calls me and tells me the Farm and Home ( The same place I got 124 gr. NATO for $16/box a while back) has Winchester 62 gr. Green Tip. 150 round boxes for $95 with a 3 box limit. Which I bought 3. When they opened at 8 AM they had 100 boxes. By the time I got there a little after 10 AM they had 5. I'm sure they sold the last 2 before I got out of the parking lot.

Lucky Gunner had .22LR at .26 cents apiece-not in anyone's wet dream would I pay that kind of money for rimfire ammo that was .05 a year ago.
I just picked up a 500 round box of Winchester Wildcat for $27.99 at Academy. The limit was 2 boxes, but I try to fight the urge to buy everything I can so that others can get ammo too. I'm not saint, and always buy 2 when I find boxes of 20 or 50, but 500 should last me awhile. Even after tax, it was $0.06 per round. It's good to know that not everyone is gouging. It's about a 20% increase from last year, but I believe that is reasonable given the fact that distributors have raised their prices.

Back