testtest

Bad luck again

I have been very disappointed with QC from S&W over the past 15 years or so. S&W used to be my go to manufacturer but not any more. I have S&W revolvers and semi autos manufactured between 1874-1990 and the quality is superb. I have friends who bought Performance Center guns that were sent back repeatedly in the past few years and the quality is nowhere near where it use to be. So sad to see S&W fall so far. I think the polymer guns have severely diminished the gunsmith's art at the factories.

Got my new M&P 2.0 performance center 9mm yesterday. Went to clean it today and front sight fell out. Put it back together and tried to call Smith and Wesson- they are closed until Jan. 3. Guess it will be another 2-3 weeks before I can take it to the range.. I hope the new year isn't going to be like this.
Are you related to Joe Btfsplk?

1a8e3ddc6f843373e3f6edaee24f0d6e.jpg

At least if you drop your S&W it won’t go off.
Ok honestly that’s not fair so let’s go with……..

A Sig is like a Porsche…….
It makes a lot of noise but doesn’t impress. 🫢🤦‍♂️😂😂
The sonorous burble of a Porsche engine is like being one with Wagner’s Ring Cycle - Der Ring des Nibelungen. Driving one and going up through the gearbox is like living the epic journey of life among the Gods -Das Rheingold, Die Walküre, Seigfried and Götterdämmurung.

Enjoy.

If you like this I’ll send you a link to the other 14 hours.

Well found out that Smith's customer service is terrible. Called first thing this morning and reported problem and had shipping label sent . Packed up the gun and went to drop it off not one but 2 places and they told me label was wrong and they could not accept it. I came home and called Smith, this time I waited for 55 minutes until I got to talk to somebody and they tried but could not send a shipping label that would work. Rep told me oh well I guess you'll have to figure out how to get it to us and hung up the phone! I called FEDEX and they sent a driver over this afternoon and explained the problem to them and they scanned package and said no problem-- it will be there Thursday. WTF!! I am so sick and tired dealing with stupids. That will be the last Smith I purchase. Now tomorrow I start my rat killing and call them back and demand I talk to a supervisor. Lets see how that goes.

Well found out that Smith's customer service is terrible. Called first thing this morning and reported problem and had shipping label sent . Packed up the gun and went to drop it off not one but 2 places and they told me label was wrong and they could not accept it. I came home and called Smith, this time I waited for 55 minutes until I got to talk to somebody and they tried but could not send a shipping label that would work. Rep told me oh well I guess you'll have to figure out how to get it to us and hung up the phone! I called FEDEX and they sent a driver over this afternoon and explained the problem to them and they scanned package and said no problem-- it will be there Thursday. WTF!! I am so sick and tired dealing with stupids. That will be the last Smith I purchase. Now tomorrow I start my rat killing and call them back and demand I talk to a supervisor. Lets see how that goes.
Wow that’s the 💩

Well you go boy.

So because one employee on the telephone was a rude idiot you'll never buy a S&W again ? Okay.

So because one employee on the telephone was a rude idiot you'll never buy a S&W again ? Okay.
Yep. There are plenty of other brands out there. Part of the buying process is that they will take care of the product if it fails. This was a Performance pistol and I hoped they had paid better attention to detail. Since they didn't it had to be returned and customer service just leaves you hanging there. Maybe the jerks in Massachusetts won't be moving with them when they move out of state. Other than Ruger I have never had to send a gun in to be repaired. Ruger took care of issue with no problems. Smith employee didn't care and left me hanging, in that aspect why should I give them my business to help pay that employee. Yes they lost a customer and if people don't agree with my reasoning I don't care. Its my gun and my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back