testtest

Bad upper and lower fit

I hope you can get your issue resolved, or find out that it is a non-issue. I truly love my Saint .308 pistol!
Thank you. I own several SA guns,(10mm, 45acp, 5.56, .308). my ccw has been a SA 10mm for the past 10 years. I really like the product. Not every Mercedes that comes of the line is flawless. Thanks again, you have been super helpful by checking your pistol against mine.

Thank you. I own several SA guns,(10mm, 45acp, 5.56, .308). my ccw has been a SA 10mm for the past 10 years. I really like the product. Not every Mercedes that comes of the line is flawless. Thanks again, you have been super helpful by checking your pistol against mine.
I have 4 S.A. firearms myself. First one was my M1A, bought over 30 years ago. Still looks like new. Also have a XDM .45, and a XDs .45 (my EDC), and of course my Saint Victor .308 pistol. Love 'em all!

I have 4 S.A. firearms myself. First one was my M1A, bought over 30 years ago. Still looks like new. Also have a XDM .45, and a XDs .45 (my EDC), and of course my Saint Victor .308 pistol. Love 'em all!
I’m a huge 10mm guy. I love the 45acp 1911, but I really like the power levels I get out of a hot 10mm loading. I cut my teeth on the 1911 in the Army. In fact, I have THE 1911 that I was issued during the Gulf War, meaning the frame. I’m sure it has had rehab work done before it came back to me. Legally, I might add.

Hi everyone,
Just got off the phone with my ffl, sent him the pics that I posted here. I was told that was completely out of spec (captain obvious!), and to bring the Victor back and it would be taken care of ASAP. I would like to thank everyone on the forum for being very helpful with me. Me thinks I’m staying on this forum, my first. I’ll post updates as they become available, so that the process will be visible for those who may need it in the future.

Hi everyone,
Just got off the phone with my ffl, sent him the pics that I posted here. I was told that was completely out of spec (captain obvious!), and to bring the Victor back and it would be taken care of ASAP. I would like to thank everyone on the forum for being very helpful with me. Me thinks I’m staying on this forum, my first. I’ll post updates as they become available, so that the process will be visible for those who may need it in the future.
Cool, glad it’s getting taken care of for you, definitely keep us informed.

Hi everyone,
Sounds like you have a stand up dealer there. Glad it’s getting worked out.

Update on Victor 308 pistol receiver gap.

I just got back from my ffl. He broke out the SA spec sheet and we micro metered the gap. Amazingly, it is in spec. I was told that this wasn’t the first time someone voiced a concern about this, thus his acquiring the real spec sheet. Apparently he owns the same model with the same gap, and he claims he’s put exactly 350 rounds of M80 ball through the Victor with zero issues noticed yet concerning uneven wear/ stress on the upper or lower. He told me he would continue to shoot his, and if he noticed anything that he would immediately call me and update me so that we both could address it with SA. I hope this helps others if they have that issue. Thanks to everyone for their interest and input on this. This is a good forum.

Update on Victor 308 pistol receiver gap.

I just got back from my ffl. He broke out the SA spec sheet and we micro metered the gap. Amazingly, it is in spec. I was told that this wasn’t the first time someone voiced a concern about this, thus his acquiring the real spec sheet. Apparently he owns the same model with the same gap, and he claims he’s put exactly 350 rounds of M80 ball through the Victor with zero issues noticed yet concerning uneven wear/ stress on the upper or lower. He told me he would continue to shoot his, and if he noticed anything that he would immediately call me and update me so that we both could address it with SA. I hope this helps others if they have that issue. Thanks to everyone for their interest and input on this. This is a good forum.
Sounds good, hope all is fine now, enjoy it.

Back