testtest

Ban Hammer

OkiePewPew

Staff member
This kind of talk is not ok on the forum. It’s one thing to discuss difficult 2A issues, it’s another to outright call for others to commit violent felonies. Especially, when your handle is “Civil War”.

And, yes, if you kill an intruder in your home and dump the body on the side of the road, it’s a big boy felony.
061CEB4C-319E-482A-87D8-9BBBF14BE381.png

All hail the mighty new Ban Hammer. Well, more like a beheading axe. But whatever, this is what you get from me at 9 o’clock in the morning. 😅
Regardless, “Civil War” is no longer with us.
FD539E0E-444E-4AE0-89FA-363DF60DF3EB.jpeg

Reading that again and it does sound a lot like Gunkid. Even the way of writing and English remind me a bit of him.. Wonder if he is out of prison.

He always claimed after SHTF he would hide in the sewers, or a spider hole with his tactical wheel barrow, his AR 15 with a can and 85 rounds of softpoint, and a 22 adaptor, and live off other people he would kill, and sometimes eat.

Last edited:
Reading that again and it does sound a lot like Gunkid. Even the way of writing and English remind me a bit of him.. Wonder if he is out of prison.

He always claimed after SHTF he would hide in the sewers, or a spider hole with his tactical wheel barrow, his AR 15 with a can and 85 rounds of softpoint, and a 22 adaptor, and live off other people he would kill, and sometimes eat.
He's either a fringe lunatic or common internet troll.

Back