testtest

Ban Hammer

Sorry for the confusion but I was actually referring to that bat crap crazy @Annihilator as seen in the pic below.

View attachment 25298
082A4F25-17BF-4581-A269-29BAE47DB030.gif

It's basically a sleeper Fed. Pick your alphabet soup. Obviously, feds infiltrating social media and IRL is a thing. I just don't think it's as huge of an issue as many like to claim. More likely someone trolling for specific responses so they can report them as domestic terrorists. There are multiple political .orgs that are just that, leagues of followers trying to Brown Coat whoever they can.

That name sounds familiar. "The Firing Line" or "The High Road" possibly?
(The GunKid moniker sounds familiar, I mean.)
If you were on gun forums anywhere near Y2K you probably saw his work. He was banned at one time on everywhere and he would come back constantly on new servers under new names. But always in the end would come down to some version of the tactical wheel barrow, M4 with 22 conversion and a can, living in the sewers and killing everyone to take thier supplies. Last I know of him rumor was he finalky got out of prison a number of years after some federal charges.

Last edited:
If you were on gun forums anywhere near Y2K you probably saw his work. He was banned at one time on everywhere and he would come back constantly on new servers under new names. But always in the end would come down to some version of the tactical wheel barrow, M4 with 22 conversion and a can, living in the sewers and killing everyone to take thier supplies. Last I know of him rumor was he finalky got out of prison a number of years after some federal charges.
Honestly sounds like a severely disturbed person.

Honestly sounds like a severely disturbed person.
That was basically the consensus. He was all over and I mean everywhere. Literally if you posted on any forum that had anything to do with firearms, survival, hunting anything during that time period you knew who he was. I was the moderator on a forum and I spent like 2 or 3 hours a week deleting posts and banning him. He would start out slow on a new name and get worse and worse, never quite crossing the ban line. Finally he would get drunk one night and you would wake up to like 100 posts and teplies on other threads filled with his venom. This went on for a long time until he went to prison.

Do a search and you will still find people talking about him.

Back