testtest

Bent Hellcat Trigger Guard

The water buffalo hide is pretty thick and I typically carry a subcompact IWB so it's actually fairly ridged and if the pistol I'm carrying does not have a safety I will remove the holster to put the pistol back in as I do with all IWB holsters including kydex because I carry appendix I don't don't gamble with my wedding tackle......😜

The comfort of leather can't be beat by any Kydex or polymer holsters when carrying IWB.

Attached is an older picture I posted previously of a Muddy River holster which has been worn for about a year and you can see the holster still looks ridged and not a floppy mess.

Thank you . I also carry IWB but I like to be able to reholster by looking the handgun back into the holster. I have one holster I have to take off if I draw and want to reholster. It is a Bare Asset by High Noon https://www.highnoonholsters.com/bare-asset . The first IWB holster I bought for my PF9. I love the style of belt clip it uses but it will collaps after the draw.

Thank you . I also carry IWB but I like to be able to reholster by looking the handgun back into the holster. I have one holster I have to take off if I draw and want to reholster. It is a Bare Asset by High Noon https://www.highnoonholsters.com/bare-asset . The first IWB holster I bought for my PF9. I love the style of belt clip it uses but it will collaps after the draw.
I will holster sometimes when it's in my waist band I typically grab the holster tongue and slide the pistol in because the holster doesn't flatten out.

Don't make fun of the killer bee or you may get stung....😂🤣
1603141211136.jpeg

Welp just finally got an email today from Springfield with a tracking number and invoice. Says they straightened the trigger guard and adjusted the holster....hahaha.

That holster is going back to Crossbreed, I already have another made without the trigger retention thing. Should have it Monday from the looks of it(The Hellcat that is). Be curious to see just how straight it is and have an Apex trigger waiting for it. 😁

Welp just finally got an email today from Springfield with a tracking number and invoice. Says they straightened the trigger guard and adjusted the holster....hahaha.

That holster is going back to Crossbreed, I already have another made without the trigger retention thing. Should have it Monday from the looks of it(The Hellcat that is). Be curious to see just how straight it is and have an Apex trigger waiting for it. 😁
Post a pic, I think most of us would be interested in seeing it after it was repaired

Welp its back and looks just like it did when I first bought it....now have to set aside some time to install the Apex trigger I got for it and figure out what combination of parts to use between Apex and the PRP kit already in it 🙄

Also yes I photoshopped out my S/N by the trigger....habit.

20201123_171613657_iOS.jpg

20201123_171712621_iOS.jpg

Question for anyone that got a new Reckoning minus the trigger retention thing, how is overall retention on it? Mine is loose as sh*t unless I am wearing it and then depending on how I am sitting it affects the retention. Seems like its due to the flex in the leather backing and only being able to snug down the screws on the shell so far.

If I am not wearing the holster I can tip it upside down and my Hellcat promptly falls out, practically zero retention by itself unlike when it had the trigger thing.

Question for anyone that got a new Reckoning minus the trigger retention thing, how is overall retention on it? Mine is loose as sh*t unless I am wearing it and then depending on how I am sitting it affects the retention. Seems like its due to the flex in the leather backing and only being able to snug down the screws on the shell so far.

If I am not wearing the holster I can tip it upside down and my Hellcat promptly falls out, practically zero retention by itself unlike when it had the trigger thing.
I would call Crossbreed and speak with customer service. They may be able to send you some smaller rubber spacers to improve retention [similar to Alien Gear holsters].

They are very courteous and attentive to the needs of the customer. I had an issue with an order and they sent out a replacement part during our phone call as well as a RMA return shipping label for the defective part.

I would call Crossbreed and speak with customer service. They may be able to send you some smaller rubber spacers to improve retention [similar to Alien Gear holsters].

They are very courteous and attentive to the needs of the customer. I had an issue with an order and they sent out a replacement part during our phone call as well as a RMA return shipping label for the defective part.

You can send it back and they will increase the retention, presumably by heating the kydex.

Yeah I was going to reach back out to them, was more curious about any of the others in this thread that may have gotten replacement Reckoning's and if they noticed same thing or not.

Back