testtest

Best YouTube Gun Channels

Has anyone seen .22plinksters channel? He has some really good content (mostly .22 related) and seems like a real chill dude.
The guy is an unreal shot also, look up the video where he is shooting carpenter bees with a revolver.

Disclaimer: carpenter bees are a destructive pest that burrows into wood and destroys your home's exterior.
Ditto on the destructive carpenter bees. They had a field day a few years ago with some non-pressure treated wooden structures in my back yard. I got in some needed exercise on the back porch using an old tennis racket one afternoon.

I follow a few channels on YouTube like Paul Harrell, Hickok45, Forgotten Weapons, etc.... What Channels do you recommend to watch for reviews on guns, handling technique, or just plain entertainment?
Hickok45 is a good one, I also like sootch00, warrior poet society, t-rex arms, I like Colion Noir's shooting competitions, very entertaining.

Check out High Caliber History for cool historic gun content. I may be biased, since it's my channel, but I don't think my bias is too strong.

A little about me: I'm an historian with a focus on firearms history and development. With more than a decade of experience working for the Smithsonian Institution, the National Park Service, and the NRA Museums, my ability to present history and research in an engaging manner has made me a sought after consultant, writer, and museum professional. The ease with which I can recall obscure historical facts and figures makes me very good at Jeopardy!, but exceptionally bad at geometry.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and would appreciate some channel views and subs!

Check out High Caliber History for cool historic gun content. I may be biased, since it's my channel, but I don't think my bias is too strong.

A little about me: I'm an historian with a focus on firearms history and development. With more than a decade of experience working for the Smithsonian Institution, the National Park Service, and the NRA Museums, my ability to present history and research in an engaging manner has made me a sought after consultant, writer, and museum professional. The ease with which I can recall obscure historical facts and figures makes me very good at Jeopardy!, but exceptionally bad at geometry.

Dude that's awesome I'll check it out and subscribe

Subscribed 👍

@yrsued Will you please post a link, you can look at it this way. You are not advertising if people asked for suggestions.
OK, you're a Mod, so, here it is!!

We're almost at 15K subscribers. We do reviews and do some training Videos with Gunsite Instructors.

Hello everyone on this thread: there are a few people on here with their own YouTube channels that you should check out. I myself just discovered these guys from here and I've been watching their videos whenever I get a chance.

Each of these guys offer a different blend of material and personality that I'm sure you'll find interesting and entertaining!

xdman's channels name: xdman

yrsued's channels name: gun stock reviews

Tlmetesh's channels name: high caliber history.

Thank you guys for posting!

Hello everyone on this thread: there are a few people on here with their own YouTube channels that you should check out. I myself just discovered these guys from here and I've been watching their videos whenever I get a chance.

Each of these guys offer a different blend of material and personality that I'm sure you'll find interesting and entertaining!

xdman's channels name: xdman

yrsued's channels name: gun stock reviews

Tlmetesh's channels name: high caliber history.

Thank you guys for posting!
I hope you guys are ok with me posting the above message.😳

Back