testtest

Beware of COVID deer.

cico7

Custom
DCAD6788-D421-4CC3-BE1B-5607E1265181.jpeg

No COVID deer allowed.

Well since it's not April 1st and this site doesn't appear to be linked to PETA I have to believe that this is probably true. The article doesn't mention anything about processing the meat or whether it will be safe to eat.

Well since it's not April 1st and this site doesn't appear to be linked to PETA I have to believe that this is probably true. The article doesn't mention anything about processing the meat or whether it will be safe to eat.

Hey Recusant please dont knock PETA! I have been a full time member since I started hunting. I am proud to be People Eating Tasty Animals. And on top of that its hard to beat for a stupid comment the girl rep saying how we dont need feed lots. People should just go to the grocery store and get their meat. Hope this comes off as funny as it was intended. Something else the anti gun antihunting idiots dont understand is just how much money for wildlife management comes from ammo and hunting license sales.

My thought as well. I believe it to be true but the consequences could be horrible.

Back