testtest

Bi-pod:

Classified

Professional
Founding Member
Take a peak at these.
Prices will vary, you just need to keep in mind the weight and how you will use it (the way it works, will it work well for my intended use?).

Take a peak at these.
Prices will vary, you just need to keep in mind the weight and how you will use it (the way it works, will it work well for my intended use?).
Are you familiar with these? How do they mount? With the existing bolt/screws that are in the front sling mount?

Classified

Professional
Founding Member
I would go with the Harris and the Sadlak adapter, keep it simple.

Unless you choose to put it in another stock or put a 1913 rail on the bottom. Then you may want to go with the Atlas.

As I said before, it really depends on your philosophy of use, and budget. There is always a more expensive way of doing things. In the end it just boils down to your mastery of fundamental skills.
I like Harris, simple & proven, no need to break the bank or show off, proofs on the target.

I like this bi pod adapter because you can keep the sling attachment

How does that mount? It looks like screws should be coming in from the other direction, looks very interesting. I read the info but it looks like the screws are coming from the wrong direction in the picture.

How does that mount? It looks like screws should be coming in from the other direction, looks very interesting. I read the info but it looks like the screws are coming from the wrong direction in the picture.
Yeah, for grooves to be away from stock the screws would have to come in the opposite way and then they would be in the way on top of that particular rail. I know it must work but I don't see how.

Yeah, for grooves to be away from stock the screws would have to come in the opposite way and then they would be in the way on top of that particular rail. I know it must work but I don't see how.
Ah, you take the stock off.......lol, got it, looks great. I was wanting some rail down there anyway! Awesome!