testtest

Biden Administration Bans Import of Russian Ammunition?

Now why couldn’t the first thread stay on topic like this one?

my take: even if you don’t shoot steel case, these are a good investment. I don’t collect silver/gold if it all goes south how are you going to trade gold/silver for food. But a box of 223 or 22 or 762 ends up being a good tradable commodity.
Our lawn mower died this spring. To get through this season I have traded ammo for landscaping and lawn Maintenance. Win/win

Our lawn mower died this spring. To get through this season I have traded ammo for landscaping and lawn Maintenance. Win/win
If conditions don't improve you'll see folks walking around the parking lot of your local gun shop carrying a sign like this:

1629923323677.png

I’m gonna question that source…seems awfully high, in my experience.

Now why couldn’t the first thread stay on topic like this one?

my take: even if you don’t shoot steel case, these are a good investment. I don’t collect silver/gold if it all goes south how are you going to trade gold/silver for food. But a box of 223 or 22 or 762 ends up being a good tradable commodity.
How much would you need to shoot then melt to make an automobile?

^ You know, I hit "Like" on this one because I actually sincerely and really do like this sentiment (I mean, just look at what @SaltyMonkey252 was able to do!).....

But at the same time, I would encourage people to *_not_* bank too much on the trade/barter of ammo for WROL/TEOTWAWKI/SHTF.

As SELCO has written before - and as we even saw from community/media mentions of the same from collapsing economies such as that of Brazil and Lebanon, sometimes, the only way to get food is to HAVE food (whether it be for consumption or trade).

Absolutely, ammo is a commodity and it holds inherent value, but when everyone's actually starving, sometimes, the only thing with any value at all is that chicken (or potato).

Back