testtest

Biden and semi autos

1675898698834.png

No problem, but on a serious note, lets say Biden gets his wish or better yet the ones operating the puppet biden gets their wish. would be a lot of gun manufacturers and suppliers go out of business. also several would have to come up with firearms that were legal to sell. would be a costly deal. most probably wouldn't make it.

There are several places that only sell AR stuff, and the semi pistols are banned then revolvers will be the only ones. Now i doubt any of this will happen, i won't say never, cause never say never but just thinking out loud on what would be a result of it. The gun stores would have to be like the wal mart stores that sell guns, only bolt and pump guns. what a terrible place we would be in if it ever happens.

I'm just ready to get someone in office with some intelligence and common sense and i know all of you are too. right now we have very few running the country that has any of those qualities.
Even if they banned the sale of Ars tomorrow there would still be a huge aftermarket for AR related parts and accessories. They can talk about confiscating but that's a war that they don't want.

Crime is over the top; law enforcement is overwhelmed or hogtied. Good people are not causing problems and want to protect themselves. So we are considered anarchists. Many things could be going on here.All of them scarry. Are we going to be able to get a handle on this ? I hope so.Truthfully I would have never thought we would be at this point. Taking firearms away from citizens when crime is increasing, and no one can protect us is telling.

I didn't watch the SOTU just as I refuse to watch any award shows. I know what the messages will be and I don't need to watch and confirm it. Lying and telling fables shouldn't be the measure of our POTUS and yet he wasted an hour doing just that. I didn't watch the rebuttal either since I know all about everything Joe has undone in his term so far. I'm sure he had the gall to say his work is not finished yet. What he didn't say is that he isn't finished with the ruination of our great country or lining his pockets because I didn't hear any news readers comment on that.

Remember,
Joe told the BATF to ban Ghost Guns, the BATF watered his order down to you can't buy the frames and tools as a kit.
(BTW, that was because in the public comment phase of the rule change, it became absolutely clear their rule change was unconstitutional over-reach (by the guy who calls other people Fascists) that wouldn't last 10 seconds in court)
The Dem controlled Congress sent a letter to everyone in the Executive Branch complaining about watering down the rule change, they were so enraged that the executive branch didn't do their job for them (funny they also call lots of their opponents fascists).

The Congress is now controlled by Republicans.

The Supreme Court is controlled by Conservatives, and has already put the court system on notice the 2A will be respected.

I don't think Biden wants to ban Semi-Auto Firearms, he knows he can't, he knows anything he try's will fail. Biden wants to create all sorts of drama over the issue to energize his base for future elections. (You know, the people calling everyone they disagree with, FASCIST, that have no problem implementing their own version of fascism).

The pendulum is swinging from left to right as citizens become sick of the craziness and common sense seeps into elected offices. The average citizen will push back hard when we reach critical mass. The public is armed as never before. The criminal element will think of current times as the good old days. LEO's will come after crooks with a vengeance.

Wackos will discard their pussy hats and ANTIFA will retreat to the woodwork. We have seen this before. The pattern is eerily reminiscent of the 60's. I hope it follows the pattern for the benefit of my grandchildren. The alternative is bleak.

No problem, but on a serious note, lets say Biden gets his wish or better yet the ones operating the puppet biden gets their wish. would be a lot of gun manufacturers and suppliers go out of business. also several would have to come up with firearms that were legal to sell. would be a costly deal. most probably wouldn't make it.

There are several places that only sell AR stuff, and the semi pistols are banned then revolvers will be the only ones. Now i doubt any of this will happen, i won't say never, cause never say never but just thinking out loud on what would be a result of it. The gun stores would have to be like the wal mart stores that sell guns, only bolt and pump guns. what a terrible place we would be in if it ever happens.

I'm just ready to get someone in office with some intelligence and common sense and i know all of you are too. right now we have very few running the country that has any of those qualities.

We seem to forget what "semi-auto" means. One shot per trigger pull, that by definition means they/it are coming for DA revolvers also. He also has a hardon for 9mm, so that mean 9mm and above? I try not to think of this insanity, they make laws and criminals ignore them. If they are intent on making me a criminal then so be it.

The pendulum is swinging from left to right as citizens become sick of the craziness and common sense seeps into elected offices. The average citizen will push back hard when we reach critical mass. The public is armed as never before. The criminal element will think of current times as the good old days. LEO's will come after crooks with a vengeance.

Wackos will discard their pussy hats and ANTIFA will retreat to the woodwork. We have seen this before. The pattern is eerily reminiscent of the 60's. I hope it follows the pattern for the benefit of my grandchildren. The alternative is bleak.
Just me talkin : I Was in the Marines most of the 60s.I received the full brunt of the 60s movement. Along with distain of the WW2 vets. Of whom I have nothing but great respect and admiration. It was nothing like this. It was the beginning of this. The different political movements were docile compared to what is going on now.I honestly believe that in or around the early 60s.What we are seeing was in its infancy. It progressed much faster than I had thought.

Back