testtest

Biden pulls ATF Nomination

Biden be like "hold my beer ice cream".
I was thinking the same thing.
Might need this to keep somebody’s beer cold.
C360B653-0B8C-4509-8D37-D83177218756.jpeg

If anyone needs a laugh go to giffords.org and please take a box of tissues. Their email goes straight to my spam folder so I have to go there to read it but I like to keep up with what they are trying to do. They are blaming the NSSF for smearing him and claim the NSSF is stepping up as the new NRA. So I guess its time to join the NSSF !

If anyone needs a laugh go to giffords.org and please take a box of tissues. Their email goes straight to my spam folder so I have to go there to read it but I like to keep up with what they are trying to do. They are blaming the NSSF for smearing him and claim the NSSF is stepping up as the new NRA. So I guess its time to join the NSSF !
doesn't look like the average person can be a member?

I'm glad to see that David Chipman will not have a future roll in the ATF. I'm still worried about who will be nominated next. Biden might be dumb enough to nominate someone like David Hogg, Robert Francis O'rourke, or even Former Rep. Giffords herself. A nomination like that would end the same as Chipman's. What worries me is that the Administration may find a rabidly Anti-2A candidate who has been smart enough to keep their opinions off of social media and cable news. This person would be much more difficult to effectively oppose.

And yet this asshat and Tammy Duckworth just do not get it or represent "THEIR" constituents.
The letters that came back from them in response to letters I wrote are incredulous at best these people live in a different plane of reality than the rest of the US.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin, D-Ill., blamed the "gun lobby," which staunchly opposed Chipman, for the nominee's downfall. But the nominee would have been confirmed if it weren't for one or more of Durbin's Democratic Senate colleagues opposing him as well.

"ATF is a federal agency focused on reducing gun violence by enforcing the law and prohibiting the sale of firearms to convicted felons and other dangerous individuals. The gun industry resents their work as it limits sales and holds them accountable for violations of the law," Durbin said. "That is why the gun lobby is determined to leave the Director’s position vacant."

Furthermore both were A okay when Obama was selling guns to the cartel to try and track where they (the firearms) were going and yet they (the cartel) ended up killing a bunch of our federal officers with those said guns and yet they buried that beneath the pile of fecal matter.

Back