testtest

Bragging Rights....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY 2011 Synergy Green Camaro -- BIO-HAZARD. I bought this for my wife for finishing college it was a dream of hers. she drove a few times , and she didn't like it . So we did a car show then got hooked in to it so we turned it in to a show car . This was a stock camaro i worked on it a few years did this and that . Then I really got serious I sat down a redid the whole car paying high attention to detail for judged shows and put it all together and came out with a top winning new show car .. It has taken over 300 awards including 45# Best of shows along with over 10 # National awards ..I never thought I could ever do something like this I amazed my self . And my biggest gift was the kids loved this car and the the old guys that had the classic cars gave me respect for the time and detail I put in to it...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I rebuilt a '65 Stingray except for the body work. The engine, electrical, brakes, front end, transmission, interior, rear suspension and did the alignment also. The front end instructor at the tech college I attended said that back in the day people hated drag racing them, because of the 4 wheel independent suspension. So we went and did the 1/4 mile test drag without holding on too the wheel and it ran straight as an arrow. He couldn't believe it! When I did the alignment I didn't use the GM specs for it. I changed how the rear was setup. I'll find a pic.
Those cars are beautiful one of my all time favorites!

MY 2011 Synergy Green Camaro -- BIO-HAZARD. I bought this for my wife for finishing college it was a dream of hers. she drove a few times , and she didn't like it . So we did a car show then got hooked in to it so we turned it in to a show car . This was a stock camaro i worked on it a few years did this and that . Then I really got serious I sat down a redid the whole car paying high attention to detail for judged shows and put it all together and came out with a top winning new show car .. It has taken over 300 awards including 45# Best of shows along with over 10 # National awards ..I never thought I could ever do something like this I amazed my self . And my biggest gift was the kids loved this car and the the old guys that had the classic cars gave me respect for the time and detail I put in to it...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MY 2011 Synergy Green Camaro -- BIO-HAZARD.

I'm thinking they might not let you out of Wuhan with that?

Just kidding - looks AWESOME!!!! (y)

-----

I workout pretty often and I started to try more body strength poses. This is actually harder to hold then the human flag. I am not nor ever was a gymnast or claim to be I just push myself as much as possible. Taken in my old basement.

^ I'm not sure, but wasn't "just messing around" how this legend got started?

1580744228799.png

I joined the Navy at 17 yrs old (got dad to sign for me), after high school graduation. Did a 21 year career there. After that, I worked retail for 4 years, and dealing with the public was pure culture shock. After that I taught in a high school for 16 years dealing with teenagers.
🤔 Surviving those (teaching high school) years was a task for me. No brag, just fact. 😎

Last edited:
I joined the Navy at 17 yrs old (got dad to sign for me), after high school graduation. Did a 21 year career there. After that, I worked retail for 4 years, and dealing with the public was pure culture shock. After that I taught in a high school for 16 years dealing with teenagers.
🤔 Surviving those years was a task for me. No brag, just fact. 😎
Thank you for your service Sir!👍

Quick story. My uncle had a stroke and was basically non functional and in a nursing home. I always use to bring one of my shepherds up to see him. This dog was trained very well (or so I thought). I was helping staff move my uncle around one day and a nurse came in the room and said "do you own the shepherd?" I turned in horror as the dog that I gave a direct command to decided to just take a stroll down the hall around the corner. I had no idea what he did and I could feel my blood boiling as I was going to get him. The nurse said "don't be angry, I need to show you something". There was an older gentleman sitting in a chair talking to my dog that was sitting upright directly in front of him. I was still determined to give the dog hell until she told me the man talking to the dog hasn't spoken in 10 years. OK, point for the dog. They asked if I would always bring the dog with me. That was a feel good moment.

If I had to "brag" about something. It would be my kids. I have been very blessed and lucky with them. Never a problem or an issue with any of them. Girls are always making my breakfast and going places with me. Son is always taking me out to lunch and going places with me. I have so much fun with them and they would do anything for us. I'll give my wife kudos for that.

Quick story. My uncle had a stroke and was basically non functional and in a nursing home. I always use to bring one of my shepherds up to see him. This dog was trained very well (or so I thought). I was helping staff move my uncle around one day and a nurse came in the room and said "do you own the shepherd?" I turned in horror as the dog that I gave a direct command to decided to just take a stroll down the hall around the corner. I had no idea what he did and I could feel my blood boiling as I was going to get him. The nurse said "don't be angry, I need to show you something". There was an older gentleman sitting in a chair talking to my dog that was sitting upright directly in front of him. I was still determined to give the dog hell until she told me the man talking to the dog hasn't spoken in 10 years. OK, point for the dog. They asked if I would always bring the dog with me. That was a feel good moment.

If I had to "brag" about something. It would be my kids. I have been very blessed and lucky with them. Never a problem or an issue with any of them. Girls are always making my breakfast and going places with me. Son is always taking me out to lunch and going places with me. I have so much fun with them and they would do anything for us. I'll give my wife kudos for that.
Awesome and humble!👍👍👍

I workout pretty often and I started to try more body strength poses. This is actually harder to hold then the human flag. I am not nor ever was a gymnast or claim to be I just push myself as much as possible. Taken in my old basement.
View attachment 1611
I'm thinking in both of these pics, you must have had at a bag of Cheetos. What happened there?
Very impressive moves for sure.

I'm thinking in both of these pics, you must have had at a bag of Cheetos. What happened there?
Very impressive moves for sure.
Hahahahaha......no Cheetos for me just determination! If you look closely at the flag pic you can see the strain in my arms holding that position. These poses are by no means easy to do. The plank is a lot harder to hold position then the flag pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back