testtest

Bragging Rights....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY 2011 Synergy Green Camaro -- BIO-HAZARD. I bought this for my wife for finishing college it was a dream of hers. she drove a few times , and she didn't like it . So we did a car show then got hooked in to it so we turned it in to a show car . This was a stock camaro i worked on it a few years did this and that . Then I really got serious I sat down a redid the whole car paying high attention to detail for judged shows and put it all together and came out with a top winning new show car .. It has taken over 300 awards including 45# Best of shows along with over 10 # National awards ..I never thought I could ever do something like this I amazed my self . And my biggest gift was the kids loved this car and the the old guys that had the classic cars gave me respect for the time and detail I put in to it...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG, Now we know where AOC came up with her New Green Deal!! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, love the car.... fantastic job......

Quick story. My uncle had a stroke and was basically non functional and in a nursing home. I always use to bring one of my shepherds up to see him. This dog was trained very well (or so I thought). I was helping staff move my uncle around one day and a nurse came in the room and said "do you own the shepherd?" I turned in horror as the dog that I gave a direct command to decided to just take a stroll down the hall around the corner. I had no idea what he did and I could feel my blood boiling as I was going to get him. The nurse said "don't be angry, I need to show you something". There was an older gentleman sitting in a chair talking to my dog that was sitting upright directly in front of him. I was still determined to give the dog hell until she told me the man talking to the dog hasn't spoken in 10 years. OK, point for the dog. They asked if I would always bring the dog with me. That was a feel good moment.

If I had to "brag" about something. It would be my kids. I have been very blessed and lucky with them. Never a problem or an issue with any of them. Girls are always making my breakfast and going places with me. Son is always taking me out to lunch and going places with me. I have so much fun with them and they would do anything for us. I'll give my wife kudos for that.
Good Dog+Great Kids+Super Wife=Wonderful Life!!!

I’m going to brag about my 2017 F250
I call it my Zombie Apocalypse truck. Seriously I’ve set it to not only use as my daily driver but to use with my
Non-profit Wildlife Rescue Service where I’m trained and licensed for Rescue of Raptors. All birds of pray from Eagles to Falcons. All The work I’ve done myself including building the box on top of the rack.
502422A5-75B6-4C71-92B8-A75E14F1AB06.jpeg
5F5C7563-0241-4D2E-B142-D7652B49679E.jpeg
968B1323-31E1-4E19-ABB1-8768167E3343.jpeg
50D0641C-00BB-4506-8474-01330814F475.jpeg
7F8999FF-490B-4D00-9D18-BE4AA30DBBC9.jpeg
C30BE875-28F1-48E1-A075-96C1D8D11071.jpeg

Good Dog+Great Kids+Super Wife=Wonderful Life!!!
I’m going to brag about my 2017 F250
I call it my Zombie Apocalypse truck. Seriously I’ve set it to not only use as my daily driver but to use with my
Non-profit Wildlife Rescue Service where I’m trained and licensed for Rescue of Raptors. All birds of pray from Eagles to Falcons. All The work I’ve done myself including building the box on top of the rack.
View attachment 1853View attachment 1854View attachment 1855View attachment 1856View attachment 1857View attachment 1858
Awesome ride! 😁👍

Last edited:
At the technical college I taught students from 18 to 80. Course content was in the industrial maintenance
technologes. Electrical, digital, hydraulics, pneumatics and even courses like sheet metal fabrication. Although
classes ended at 22:00 I was known to stick with any student having problems to way past midnight.
One evening a student told me he had an opportunity to get a pretty good position. His apprehension was
based on the test he had to take. He was really nervous and wanted to know if I thought he would be ready
for this 8 hour test! I said you have a more than fair shot at it. Carrying a 93% average I told him I felt he'd be fine.
Next day in class I asked him how it went. He said he was done in two hours and thinks he got a low score.
He remarked that it wasn't anything like my tests. Seemed awfully easy. Done so soon. Found a matching
answer to what he thought it should be or calculated.
Two weeks later they called him in and gave him the results. Next class he asks to speak to the class for a minute.
Pointing at me he tells them to soak up every thing I say or do. "A year and a half ago I knew nothing of the
subjects we are taking. Two weeks ago it took me two hours to do an eight hour test. Well thanks to Mr. (Me)
I Ace'd that test. The company is starting me at two pay grades higher, I have no probation period and get full
benefits. Thank you Mr. (Me)." After that I dismissed the class for an early break so the old Sarge could get is
eyes dried up. Teaching at any level is very rewarding.

At the technical college I taught students from 18 to 80. Course content was in the industrial maintenance
technologes. Electrical, digital, hydraulics, pneumatics and even courses like sheet metal fabrication. Although
classes ended at 22:00 I was known to stick with any student having problems to way past midnight.
One evening a student told me he had an opportunity to get a pretty good position. His apprehension was
based on the test he had to take. He was really nervous and wanted to know if I thought he would be ready
for this 8 hour test! I said you have a more than fair shot at it. Carrying a 93% average I told him I felt he'd be fine.
Next day in class I asked him how it went. He said he was done in two hours and thinks he got a low score.
He remarked that it wasn't anything like my tests. Seemed awfully easy. Done so soon. Found a matching
answer to what he thought it should be or calculated.
Two weeks later they called him in and gave him the results. Next class he asks to speak to the class for a minute.
Pointing at me he tells them to soak up every thing I say or do. "A year and a half ago I knew nothing of the
subjects we are taking. Two weeks ago it took me two hours to do an eight hour test. Well thanks to Mr. (Me)
I Ace'd that test. The company is starting me at two pay grades higher, I have no probation period and get full
benefits. Thank you Mr. (Me)." After that I dismissed the class for an early break so the old Sarge could get is
eyes dried up. Teaching at any level is very rewarding.
(y) 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back