testtest

BREAKING: Biden Administration Moves to Cut Off Lake City .223/5.56 Ammo From the Commercial Market

Found Lake City green tips aplenty at a local shop here this morning. Bought 600 rds. for $350.

Also found the magical, mystical Flite Control 9 pellet 00B for $10 a box and bought all 12 on the shelf.

Got a package from Natchez this afternoon. 10 boxes of PMC Bronze 230 gr. range ammo and 3 boxes of the new Force X2 to test out. The FX2 was about half of what it goes for at the local Farm and Home, which is the only place around me that had it.

Now it starts

Attachments

• 2nd ammendment.jpg
    2nd ammendment.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 100
Maybe I have a different definition of hoarding than you do.

I got caught really short by The Obama Ammo Panic and I decided I was never going to get caught short like that again.

As soon as things started to ease up I decided to have a strategy. I sold of all my oddball calibers and started over.

I decided to limit myself to .223, .22, and 9mm. I own one .40 S&W pistol but I don't buy a lot off ammunition for it.

In 2013 or so my wife and I decided to have an ammunition budget, concentrating primarily on 9mm & .22.

Since 2013 we have put a little aside out of each paycheck specifically earmarked for buying ammunition.

When my wife finds a good price on it she buys as much as we can reasonably afford.

We did that for almost 7 years until covid hit and then we stopped buying ammunition.

We just recently have started again but with all the insanity going on we're probably going to stop.

Bottom line, we made a specific point of buying more than we shot and we have a bunch of ammunition stashed
Ssssh

Having enough for the next few years isn't hoarding, it's just prudent. Some folks consider it like dollar cost averaging in the stock market. By having a reasonable inventory, I have supplies when others can't find them and do not have to buy at ridiculous prices.
Do you drive in the left lane and cut over with 20 feet to spare traveling at 80 mph or do you anticipate the exit and safely move over without raising your blood pressure? As a long time motorcycle rider and survivor, I look ahead, anticipate potential risks and understand everyone is out to get me. Life is much the same.

Back