testtest

BREAKING: Biden Administration Moves to Cut Off Lake City .223/5.56 Ammo From the Commercial Market

This government will probably end up donating the overrun ammo to the Taliban so they can feed all their brand new rifles.
50331FD5-01CE-4639-8BBF-FBB93963D110.gif

Well I haven’t because I don’t believe in hoarding. I’ve been buying a box or two every other week working towards a set amount for the 5 different calibers I have.
Right. Me too. I have enough of the green tips to get me through the rest of Biden's term(s), but this is not my typical range fodder. I have been buying it as I find good deals and on relatively small scales ( generally 1000 rds or less), but frankly of all the stuff I need 5.56 in near the bottom of the list. I have never been all that enamored with ARs and really only bought one during the pandemic, you know, just in case. Of course since then I have found I enjoy building them and so now I have a few of them. I do hoard shotgun shells, but they don't last long around here that's for sure.

Right. Me too. I have enough of the green tips to get me through the rest of Biden's term(s), but this is not my typical range fodder. I have been buying it as I find good deals and on relatively small scales ( generally 1000 rds or less), but frankly of all the stuff I need 5.56 in near the bottom of the list. I have never been all that enamored with ARs and really only bought one during the pandemic, you know, just in case. Of course since then I have found I enjoy building them and so now I have a few of them. I do hoard shotgun shells, but they don't last long around here that's for sure.
For me I’m working to get to 1000 rounds each for my…….
45ACP XDM and 1911
10mm soon to be my EDC
.308 M1A
40SW XD Mod2 Sub Compact currently my EDC
500 rounds for my Taurus 605M revolver and that would be a mix of 38 Special and .357 this gun will be a back up gun when I can find the right Holster.

Back