testtest

Bud’s gun shop

The ATF is extremely hot on straw buying, and a company that sells as many as Bud's is under massive scrutiny.

The ATF is very attentive to shops near the border, big cities, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles etc.

Ok while yeah they are in those circumstances re read my privious post. A fellow co worker/friend is an ATF IOI (he transfered agencies because his wife is a Dr and an actual ATF guy that inspects Buds as he is in the Lexington area)

He said Buds policy is not an ATF thing and what I explained in my specific case wasn't a stew purchase.

My issue is when we ordered the gift my daughter bought her husband it was shippped woth her name but my e mail which different last name and a male first and not an issue but my name and my e mail name (same) going to an FFL is somehow a straw purchase.

I could see it if I ordered 10 AR 15’s or Glocks every month but this was 2 guns in a 15 year span so Buds can pound sand
 
Guess I’m old school, my one dealer will order anything I want, and will match anyone’s price, plus when it comes in and I don’t like it, they will just put it on display, I give my LGS all my gun business, since most shops are closing down except the more prominent ones, just me
 
Ok while yeah they are in those circumstances re read my privious post. A fellow co worker/friend is an ATF IOI (he transfered agencies because his wife is a Dr and an actual ATF guy that inspects Buds as he is in the Lexington area)

He said Buds policy is not an ATF thing and what I explained in my specific case wasn't a stew purchase.

My issue is when we ordered the gift my daughter bought her husband it was shippped woth her name but my e mail which different last name and a male first and not an issue but my name and my e mail name (same) going to an FFL is somehow a straw purchase.

I could see it if I ordered 10 AR 15’s or Glocks every month but this was 2 guns in a 15 year span so Buds can pound sand

People are getting more and more clever nowadays. How do I know yo may ask. When I have shady family that do things. Of course living in Illinois does present its challenges due to Chicago. I could go on about stolen identity too (which happened to my stepfather and used his identity to buy guns even though he’s a convicted felon)
 
I could never understand how a mag with 11 rounds was “dangerous” while one with 10 is fine😏. I mean think about it. 11 rounds of .22 LR is scarier than 10 of .45? The idiots that develop these laws are collectively dumber than a box of rocks..

Oh I know. I can have 30-15 round magazines and that’s fine but 1-16 round magazine is a no no. The math doesn’t add up. I also don’t subscribe to the “high capacity” logic. Plus I live in a state where I can easily cross into 4 or 5 different states and just pick up what I want for what I bought. Also have a county DA and sheriff saying they won’t enforce it because it’s unconstitutional AF to enforce it. Yes I live rural Illinois where everyone has a firearm and promotes getting one.
 
Guess I’m old school, my one dealer will order anything I want, and will match anyone’s price, plus when it comes in and I don’t like it, they will just put it on display, I give my LGS all my gun business, since most shops are closing down except the more prominent ones, just me
That's cause you look like this and he is scared of you.

87bade30a0e397d764094e1e21550cd9.jpg
 
Back
Top